Reviews for Sweet
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Good story
atopthewatertower chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
another great story! :) you write them very well, for an older bubbles you still keep her true to her form, on to the next story! :D
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Gosh, I feel so bad for Bubbles. Poor girl getting into a fight with her sisters. I really like the entire Mojo/Bubbles friendship. You're especially good at showing how much they've grown. :3

Inumaru12
Groudon202 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Good follow-up and setup for the next main event. You should have made it all one story, though...
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Cute! I would have loved to see a conversation between the three girls about where Bubbles had been. Sorta ticks me off that they would underestimate her so much. And what about the Professor? I would think he'd have a say in things ...
CathyRulz4Ever chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Yay! Thanks for writing this! It's a great story!
Artscapades chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Aww this is awesome I hope you write more soon!
JetWarrior chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I've enjoyed both of your recent stories immensely! It's a refreshing take on both Bubbles and Mojo (who I've always thought had the most complex relationship in the series, other than perhaps Bubbles and Him). It will definitely be interesting to see how they get along.

I have to wonder, though, what would make both Bubbles and Mojo so sure that the former would make an equal match for the latter when her sisters together don't? I think I'll enjoy finding out the answer...I'll be waiting for the next part of the story!
charisma chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
god sometimes i hate blossom and buttercup but not bubbles stupid bitches