Reviews for Seven Days
M.S.Franklin chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Oh, I really like this! If you don't think this is especially good, I have no idea how you write your usual stories x)
Virgo Galadis chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Nice apology, I always thought that it was really missing from that episode - it was really rude and cruel from Arthur to cast away Merlin so easily. He deserved a proper apology after all, and no matter how much of a prat Arthur can be, I think it was way too insensitive even from him not to say sorry.
I liked the way you described how Merlin usually behaves when Arthur makes him angry, and the ending really fit the show. The only point which I found a bit weak was when Arthur keeps asking Merlin what's the problem, and Merlin just repeatedly says "Nothing" is too much like when a woman is asked the same question. That's just not the way boys talk, even too girlish for Merlin. That's why I laughed when I later read "This was possibly one of the girliest conversations he'd ever had." :)
Otherwise good job!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I know they don't have a lot of time to tackle this kinds of things in the show... but sometimes I wish they would. LOL It is probably pretty girl-y! XD But I know, and everyone probably does too that Merlin really was hurt when Arthur sided with Cedric and all that... :(

Soooooooo, that was a great fic! Loved it! :D
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Hehe I wonder what Merlin would get Arthur to do! _ another great one shot!
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Hi again, lol.

'Even when Arthur purposely gave him some ridiculous task to do in the hope of sparking that flame in his eyes, he agreed without protest.' - Loved this, very Arthur-like. Shit I'm only like... two fics into your archive and you're giving me a fic idea that I'd like to dabble in for these two.

'He had never heard the word "sire" so many times out of Merlin in the past week, and it made him increasingly uncomfortable.' - LOVE.

Something like a flicker of anger flashed momentarily in Merlin's eyes. [through to] "I know my place." - Very cutting.

"I'm here at your service, as I've always been. [through to] that Merlin didn't seem to notice. - Brilliant! I love that you've put this in, because although Arthur wants Merlin to behave etc, he clearly likes the challenge he puts out (in humour, personality, etc).

'And it suddenly all became crystal clear why Merlin had been acting the way he was. Merlin had always treated Arthur as a friend.' - WOOT REALISATION!

'But this time there was a lightness about him that hadn't been present for quite some time.' - Sweet!

Lovely work, again!
StarryNight359 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
aww

i think arthur's more of a softie than he lets on XD
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Awesome story! I like it!
Word-Stringer chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
haha, that was really sweet. And I loved that last line :3
Genevieve chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Oh, this was so sweet! Arthur being all worried and guilty over Merlin and actually apologizing! I really love your Merlin fanfics btw, they're just so good!
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
love it! thanks for writing!
Jenn1984 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This was absolutely adorable. I really like how smooth your sentences are, how they read so easily in my mind. Merlin and Arthur were adorably in character. It's easy to picture the scene in my head because of the nice description and dialogue.

Great story.

Jenn
Valkyrie Vamp chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
"This," Arthur gestured with his hand at Merlin, "is not how I want you." - unfortunate wording there Arthur.

This is so cute! I really wish they had done this on the show. though they both know there is an unspoken friendship between them, sometimes it just needs to be said.
1FtTall chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
D'aw!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
aw :)
mw chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
aw, that was great! Loved it! Great resolution :) Thanks!