Reviews for Preliator
lapaxlove chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Ah!I can see a semi love triangle building between seph, tifa, cloud, &I can't wait to see more. This is an interesting story &I hope you continue update it!
Amaranthos chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Hi i dont mean to bother you. My name is Amaranthos and i have a Sephiroth and Tifa fanfiction oneshot competition coming up. I wanted to know if you'd be interested in entering. If you agree, you have the chance to win a graphic design prize. If you would like more information about the competition please feel free to message me, and i'll be happy to provide some information.

(Sorry for being so informal).
Nyxitic Eclipse chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
I bet Sephiroth would be royally pissed when he sees Tifa. xD

Great story!
midnightblue08 chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
yay it seems like cloud is making the moves to tifa instead of zack...
midnight.cowgirl chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
I can't wait to see Seph's reaction to Tifa's involvement with the group. Hope he doesn't blows or anything major like that. I really have missed reading Seph/Tifa, so please! update soon!

keep up the good work!
always-kh chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
another good chapter and yay yuffie's in it too. and o.O the development on Jenova is really increasing the tension.
Valentine'sNinja chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Yay! I was so happy to see an update! I've missed this fic and I thought the chapter was pretty good. First off, poor Yuffie, on the brink of death and with Vincent acting like a jerk... then poor Tifa, with Cloud being an ass. Though I can understand why he's acting that way. Poor boy. Also, I missed Zack in this chapter! I really can't wait to see more of him, though I'm also anxious to see more of Seph and what he'll do when he finds out what group Tifa's involved with. Anyway, this update was great and I'm glad you're back. Hope you keep writing and update soon!
brokenmaelstrom chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Oh damn Zack get into gear would you? *is such a ZaTi nut* hehe although Aerith would probably do a better job than both Zack or Cloud at this moment.

I miss Seph and Tifa moments ( I hope there isn't too much angst over her being in Avalanche, but things never go over that smoothly. Hopefully they care about each other enough to get over it.

I hope Yuffie will be okay. Her inner rants about Vincent are so amusing and in character, I love it xD

Don't worry about late chapters *is REALLY guilty of this*. It does make me wait in more anticipation but sometimes you just can't help it. Doesn't mean I would like chapters to come sooner though xD Thanks for the update!
always-kh chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
oh i really love where this seems to be heading i really like this pairing and story as well. it seems like it could possibly fit with the ff storyline and fill in some nice bits which i really like.

Cloud didn't respond save for a look. "Right, because me riding a chocobo wont bring back any terrible school memories...jackass." -lolz
always-kh chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
nice fic. i'm not usually big on AU's but i must say i like the way this one worked out although certain elements really took me by surprise.
midnightblue08 chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
everything is becoming more complicated...
midnight.cowgirl chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
YES! Another SephTi fic! Woohoo! Been such a long time since I have been soo engrossed in reading fic.. I definitely can't wait for your next update and hope it will be soon :)

Keep up the good work!
Lett chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
Am enjoying the story thoroughly so far! You've breathed new life in the story while reusing the important elements that makes the original story endearing. (Jenova as the psychotic aunt of Seph? Brilliant!)

I'm curious as to how Tifa brought Sephiroth out of his madness. I hope I'll be able to read that soon.

Eagerly awaiting more... :D
Valentine'sNinja chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
Aww, poor Seph, he really can't catch a break, can he? At least he has Genesis there, willing to slap him back into sense. I think you did awesome with this chapter, and Aerith going all professional fighter on Zack was hillarious. I really can't wait to see more and I get the feeling that they haven't seen the last of Nero. I hope you update soon and that you've had a safe holiday!
brokenmaelstrom chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
Let the pup protect that girl of yours, not that she really needs.”

-needs "it"?

I'm a little sad Tifa is going to chop off her hair, how much of it is going to go? I hope Sephiroth isn't going to change too much because of this, although having him go bonkers because of Jenova would be interesting. Dark Sephiroth is never a bad thing )

I await the next update!