Reviews for Inheritance
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Oh, poor 2! That's not fair! Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
I feel bad for 1 now. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Wow, deep. I. . . I never really thought about it that way. Can't wait to see more brilliance! Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Annomynous chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
I agree with ColdGoldLazuras 100%.
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 3 . 10/26/2009

I. Will not. CRY~!

*sniffle*

DAMNIT!
oldairplanes chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
You made me cry. A little bit. Maybe there was just something in my eye... D:

This story is really lovely. I adore how you've written 2's relationship with the others, it's absolutely stunning. I can't wait for more of these.
elainexe chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
This is some of the best stuff I've read so far for 9! So much thought put into it...
SensiblyScrewy chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
Very good. I need to say that straight away. Very, very good. So good it makes me want to see the movie again and again until I know the characters as well as you do. Good thing I'm seeing it again today ;D. In the hazard of repeating myself, you have an excellent take on the little stitchpunks. Or at least 1 and 2. I can't wait to see the other chapters! I may just implode. ;)_
27's Fury chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
NO! 2 CAN'T BE OK WITH NOT BEING NEEDED, CAUSE HE IS NEEDED! I still can't believe 1 did that..I wouldn't expect that from any of them...only a souless machine would do something like what 1 did to his own younger brother...I loved this, though it did make me sad, and I can't wait to read more!~
ChocoChick87 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Wow. Just Wow. I am so glad that you didn't hang up the towel for good. I've only gotten through this first chapter but it was very powerful and moving. You put into words some of the thoughts I have had while ruminating over the movie, the characaters, and especially the creation of the stitchpunks. The burdens of the scientist were especially poignant to me. Thank you, thank you for taking the time to establish and make tangible with words the things I have only been able to barely grasp at.
27's Fury chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Wow...The way you explained 1...it actually made me not only like him, albiet a LITTLE more than before, but UNDERSTAND his actions towards them almost perfectly! I loved it~ So deep and holding such, it made me sad!~ Wonderful!~
Schellibie chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
These are SO great. Can't wait for more.