Reviews for Make You Move
Lulu chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
No, Got it memorized? aw... Love it! ...that's it...bye. -Lulu
Twethereal chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I can't believe I never wrote a review for this.

I absolutely LOVE this story. Like unhealthy amounts of love. It is written incredibly well and you have a wonderfully witty sense of humor. The way you write Axel and Larxene is fascinating to me. I love it. I always feel like I'm in their world every time I read one of your stories. Keep up the good work.
Seproth chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
hm I won't lie it definatly was rushed and I'm not big on those love at first sight things (which makes me into a terrible hypocrit)

With that said their relationship still seemed natural and you certinally right the characters in a way that even though it sempt like a love at first sight thing it still seemed realistic.

In short the moral of the story that your looking for did I like it or dislike it?

Does it need to be said I loved it. Was fun to read
Myrrh chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Aw. Really (amazingly) good writing, not too sappy, and, of course, Larxel! I liked it. Keep writing!
SharleaNorth chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Another cute one! I loved Demyx. lol and good use of the line! Your stories always make me smile! Another great job!

Shay
Stormer23 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
OMG I absoultely loved it! You must finish! Scratch that, have to finish! Great work as always!
Skull Noise-D chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Witty and good! :) Nice idea.
TornAngelWings chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Love it! It was very good!