Reviews for About Your Mother
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was a great story! Just like the earlier reviewers said, it's so nice to see Atia and Octavia set aside their anger and really reveal how much they care for each other deep down.
Kore Anesidora chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Haha! Loved the last few lines. Priceless. Gods help us, indeed!

Great job! I enjoyed this little fic!
Rian Steelsheen chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I loved this very much!

"Another woman of the Julii is born," Octavia mused, looking down on her now-sleeping infant. "Gods help us."

lol, such bitches!
aesthetic promises chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I really liked this!
KittyClair chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
That was good )
NorthNova chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That was so beautiful! I really like that you didn't say who the father is and that the girl resembles Atia and that she is a woman of the Julii.

I wonder what kind of relationship Octavia will have with her own daughter. Perhaps she learned a few things by looking to her own upbringing?
Apollo06 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Wow! This one-shot is fantastic! You portrayed them both faithfully. I liked Atia's angry mood over Octavian's scheming over both of them and how you didn't confirm whether Antony or Agrippa were the fathers of Agrippa. Shame there aren't enough more Rome fics around here. The show's totally hot.
Laine Montgomery chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Lovely! I really appreciated how you refrained from identifying Antonia's father in any absolute terms, instead acknowledging her as a daughter of the Julii. The aesthetic link between Antonia and Atia is a nice touch, and I liked the interpretation of Atia and Octavia's relationship: often contentious, but ultimately fiercely loving. Excellent work!