Reviews for Red Jello
Easionia During chapter 5 . 6/19
I quite liked the fact that his paranoia came from an extremely silly place. I enjoyed the humour in this story. Well done!
Chipmunk94 chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
I love Doctor Shaw! Great story with lots of Riley angst.
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Me gusta
ElvesAreEpic chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Love it! You did a really good job. Write more like this, please. I will review if you do.
boycrazy30008 chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
It was a great story!
Joker In The Pack chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
33 awesome story! 33
milkteethbabydoll chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Wonderful, wonderful read. 100 cool points for quoting Fahrenheit 451, one of my all-time favorite books. ;) The amount of snark all throughout this was very fun/in-character. I especially enjoyed the banter between Riley and Dr. Shaw, too funny.

I really feel for Riley. I had pneumonia a few years back and it was just horrible. Nine weeks, three of which were spent at the hospital. Worst of all, it developed right before winter vacation... not the best way I've spent Christmas.

Once again, fantastic story. Thanks for posting!
YoSafBridge chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
I just have to leave a note saying that the Dr. Shaw/Riley snark off in this chapter was brilliant. I love Riley pitted against someone who can snark as well as he can.
ferret assassin nin chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
love the story pretty tired. think i'll close my fic reading adventures here. *yawns and almost falls alseep on keyboard consquencely hitting the 'z' button*

huh, wha...? *wipes drule off of cheek*

laterz

lol.

ferret nin
Skipper96 chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
That was good, I really enjoyed reading you writing.
OneDarkandStormyNight chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
"It's because I stole the Declaration of Independence, isn't it?"*choking on laughter* Love that line!

You are a fabulous author! Your depictions of Ben, Riley, and Abigail are absolutely perfect, and the sympathy for Riley is making my chest tighten. Your style is great, and your flow is splendid.

Must read next chapter now...
AngelofMusic1899 chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
This was great! I love Riley's reason for being afraid of hospitals. Usually it's something drastic, and this was a nice change. I feel bad for him, with the pneumonia and all, on account of the fact I know how it feels. The story was very well-written, and really funny. Keep up the good work.
SeventhTatar chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
thanks for the story :)
LoremIpsum chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
LOL, i love Riley's reason for not liking hospitals. Usually its' something dramatic and sad, but I really like that this is Riley just being paranoid. I can totally see him being worried about a zombie uprising. Great story xD I enjoyed it!
Kimsa Ki-Lurria chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
Aw, how cute - I'm glad you ended the story on a happy note. Actually, for Riley, that "irrational" fear fits very well. And the beginning quote was awesome - it made me smile.

Thanks for writing this!