Reviews for Stab My Back
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
Nikki...(scowls) That's just...oi vei (scowls) You ended this fic with a cliffie...seriously? Who - wait, never mind. But seriously? Anyway! (clears throat) I love the chapter! And can't wait to read the next fic! :D

Queen of Night chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
Way to end it there yeah?
roni2010 chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
not a cliffie! great battle so far...
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
(sighs) Nikki...(grumbles about cliffies and authors not knowing when to stop) I love the chapter, and Narcissa! That was awesome :D Now to wait for the cliffie filled ending on the next chapter (shakes head) You and your cliffies...:)

Queen of Night chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
Woot woot!
Queen of Night chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
That was cute and fun!
roni2010 chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
lovin' this chapie!
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
This chapter definitely was fun! Poor Ginny for losing her energy though! But she's a tough cookie :D And yay! No cliffie! (beams happily) Now to wait on the next chapter! :D I loved the chapter by the way lol. I'm wanting some cake now though...(grumbles) Mmmm cake... :)

Ezriella chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
great chapter :) cant wait for more
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
Finally got to read this chapter (grumbles) Stupid site. Ah well, I love it! But you left a cliffie! Not too surprised, but still! No more cliffies! (scoffs) That's impossible. Anyway, yeah, I love the chapter! Now to wait and see what'll happen next. And I'm not too overly surprised that Molly took a liking to Draco, since she did before that anyway...that made no sense, but oh well.

Anyway update please! :D:)

roni2010 chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
happy to see this chapie! great to see molly, pansy, neville!
Queen of Night chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
Woot!
Queen of Night chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Woot for updates!
Alice Prince chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
That's ok, I'm an even worse reviewer. Good chapter!
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
I'm not even going to comment on that author's note about being a bad author (ahem). I love the chapter! And Ginny's Chamber of Secrets ordeal and Dark spells intake is understandable. I like okay, make that love...this chapter! :D