Reviews for Could It Be Destiny?
ChristyWIX chapter 48 . 5/8/2014
Super hot outtake! Loved that the girls gave her some great advice.
ChristyWIX chapter 47 . 5/8/2014
That house sounded fantastic! Loved the color choices on the outside! Everyone has kids . . . and so many. Great ending to a great story. On to the outtakes.
ChristyWIX chapter 46 . 5/8/2014
I love that he rented the Aston Martin and chose Whidbey Island . . . the cabin sounds absolutely fantastic. Her choice in a peignior set sounded so pretty. His reaction to her garters . . . classic male reaction . . . fun stuff there. That tub sound just delightful. What great choices you've made for this.
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 5/8/2014
Absolutely wonderful . . . all of it. The flowers, the earrings, Charlie, the ceremony, the vows . . . his surprise honeymoon . . . GAH . . . really loved all of it!
ChristyWIX chapter 44 . 5/8/2014
An ambush wedding . . . I LOVE THAT! It is perfect for the two of them . . . just perfect. His reaction to her calling herself Mrs. Edward Cullen . . . was fantastic! Very fun chapter!
ChristyWIX chapter 43 . 5/8/2014
Horny Edward makes for some good reading . . . Angela was probably wondering WTH was going on there for a minute. I thought you were going to find out that Bella failed to disconnect before continuing on with the schmexy times . . . that would've been hilarious . . . hehehe. Bella saving the day with the caterer was fantastic. You had me wondering how someone could be so petty, spat with the florist, pfft, that close to a wedding . . . alas, Bella saved it. I'm with BxE on the Vegas thing . . . my dream wedding was what I'd had . . . very intimate, only our very nearest and dearest . . . never wanted to have the giant wedding. Sit down dinner, three and a half hour night time dinner cruise around our San Francisco Bay. Everyone there LOVED it. Having BxE in Vegas makes so very much sense. I look forward to reading that.
ChristyWIX chapter 42 . 5/8/2014
Super long month indeed . . . two weddings orbiting around BxE . . . yikes! PM'd you something on this chapter. Loved the photo session . . . how wonderful those must look like. All that pretty in one place . . . goodness.
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 5/8/2014
Wowza . . . that was one very hot chapter . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 5/7/2014
Funny stuff there, with both Alice and Jasper both getting puppies. Loved the cd of Edward playing for Bella. Carlisle's gift to Esme was spectacular. Really thoughtful. Just really great gift ideas all the way around.
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 5/7/2014
The meadow! That would be a great place for their ceremony, but then everyone would know his hiding place. I'm glad he brought her there. Love the PJ's! Great tradition. I need that hot cocoa recipe. hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 5/7/2014
That was a really good chapter of them and their Christmas tree. You surprised the heck out of me with the proposal . . . YAY! I love being surprised, when I know something is coming. That was fantastic!
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 5/7/2014
I'm so glad that Alice sent Esme that message to let Bella know to call her dad. It was best he learn this from her. This is truly disgusting, what a creep. Shivers. Poor Charlie . . . he's probably come across this shit in his career, so he can completely visualize this in his head . . . which makes it worse and awful for him. I'm glad they are moving in together, but sad this had to happen to them. I like Edward's idea to take all of her living and dining room furniture to his place. It is newer, like he'd said, and it will make her feel more at home. I hope he doesn't change his mind Bout proposing around Christmas . . . he might with this happening.
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 5/7/2014
That was absolutely horrible. I'm so very glad that it seems, you've limited this part to just a few chapters. Poor Bella . . . and Edward. What a creeper Laurent is. He got obsessed through stories James told. That just makes me shiver so hard. I'm sad that Charlie wasn't there, but very glad that the Detective knew of the Chief . . . perhaps a professional courtesy will happen, and the Detective will send the paperwork over via email to the Chief. I hope Edward's hand isn't seriously injured . . . he needs it for his music . . . and holding Bella's hand.
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 5/7/2014
Sooo, that was creepy. He destroyed her bed? Monster . . . ewwww. That alarm was the very best idea that Edward had . . . and Bella agreed to. Tripping the silent alarm, was brilliant. I'm super glad she was not home when he attacked, so glad. I want them to tell Charlie too, and have him come along to PA for the support of her father, the Chief. How very sad that that happened. Ugh. Really liked that Esme is going along with them. How cute was it that Carlisle is going Black Friday shopping? Too cute. I hope they get some sleep.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 5/7/2014
Wonderful Thanksgiving . . . from the football game, to the food. Alice predicting something happening to keep Bella away from shopping, led me directly to something happening to her shop or home. That phone call from the police, is making me think I'm correct in my belief . . . yikes . . . going to find out if I am.
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »