Reviews for Could It Be Destiny?
TrickeyTricky chapter 16 . 10/3/2016
I hope Rose and Alice don't "kill" Bella.
TrickeyTricky chapter 15 . 10/3/2016
Ah, these two! So cute!
TrickeyTricky chapter 14 . 10/3/2016
This chapter's ending. Sniffle.
TrickeyTricky chapter 13 . 10/3/2016
How sweet is he!
TrickeyTricky chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
Sad to see friends go, but excited for Bella to finally start her solo life.
TrickeyTricky chapter 11 . 10/3/2016
SWOON.
TrickeyTricky chapter 10 . 10/3/2016
Awww, learned a lot about Bella this chapter and once again, you turned on the Cullen charm. Interesting that they knew Chief Swan and there were no sour notes between Charlie and Edward. That's a plus. This fic is a slow burn, but I am enjoying the quick chapters.
TrickeyTricky chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
The Cullens are adorable, especially Edward. As Anna Kendrick once said, "So thoughtful."
TrickeyTricky chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
I would like to know where Bella has all this spending money for new furniture and accessories. I mean, I guess I can assume she has done well for herself. Also, Ang and Ben are way overstepping any bounds I would have for my friends. because Bella is kind and your Edward is sweet you have so many reviews, I'm gonna stick with it and hope for the best. here's looking up, kid.
TrickeyTricky chapter 7 . 10/2/2016
Edward is so sweet, can't wait for more interaction between them.
TrickeyTricky chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
Ah, such a cute way fir them to meet. I love that he and they immediately hit it off?
TrickeyTricky chapter 5 . 10/2/2016
Wish I had the freedom to shop till I drop.
TrickeyTricky chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
Could have done without Bella's POV story, it didnt add anything to the plot. Loved Alice though.
TrickeyTricky chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
Angela is a great friend.
TrickeyTricky chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
Well, with Ben and Angela leaving town, Bella will have to make new friends. wink. wink.
1,106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »