Reviews for Could It Be Destiny?
TrickeyTricky chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
I love that right off the bat your Bella is a strong, independent lady making her way on her own.
cookiemonster2014 chapter 49 . 7/18/2016
çcddcdec ddev CCC. cczàqa
Izzy Rigas chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
I had a friend named Angela. I called her Gel so everyone started cslling her
Gel. Oh, nice chapter. When will she meet Eddie?
Tiggy318 chapter 50 . 7/19/2015
Terrific story! I love all your Janet Evanovich fics and was pleasantly surprised to come story now that I'm on Twilight fan fiction for a while!
JRFaab chapter 50 . 4/15/2015
Love it! But then again, I love all your stories.
JRFaab chapter 45 . 4/15/2015
I love this story but why was Angela and Ben not at the wedding? Shouldn't her best friend have been her matron of honor? Okay, gotta continue reading now.
Priceless4 chapter 11 . 3/30/2015
Aww!Love this chapter.
Priceless4 chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
Aww!How sweet of Edward.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 47 . 11/25/2014
Thank you for sharing a story that has no angst..I feel like I've read too many of those stories recently so it's nice to have just a nice story where they meet and fall in love. I enjoyed the closeness of all the Cullens and how quickly Bells became apart of that family...and Angela and Ben..it was nice to see them...
boopgirl chapter 50 . 9/19/2014
Cute Story
cbzoo chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
she should have taken care of him
KJOHN chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
I'm reading this story again because I love the blow by blow shopping. No one is as organized as Angela. Great writing.
Curls4twilight chapter 47 . 7/19/2014
Great story! Such a cute little story w/a touch of drama. Loved the way they met & fell for each other. The ending was perfect! They ended up w/quite a few kids! Having 4 myself, I know their lives are full of lots of craziness! ;)
darcystwilight chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Why does this story REALLY make be jealous of Bella and really feel like moving. I love that excitement of getting to buy new things and totally redo a new place. I'm feeling too settled now...like I wish I was 20 again... sigh... :)

Really looking forward to the first E/B meeting. I have a feeling it's coming up soon.
darcystwilight chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Poor Bella! So I'm wondering...did she live with Renee her whole life (all through HS) and then when Renee left (died) moved up to Washington? I ask because she doesn't seem very familiar with the area, like she hasn't been there long. Plus her emotional reaction to Angela moving a couple hours away... hmmmm...

I really like Angela and Ben, but I think it is an important move for Bella too. She needs to be forced to make some new friends. New incredibility sexy, green eyed friends.

BTW...Edward is a dork, but I like him that way. :)
1,106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »