Reviews for Could It Be Destiny?
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 5/7/2014
Sooo, that was creepy. He destroyed her bed? Monster . . . ewwww. That alarm was the very best idea that Edward had . . . and Bella agreed to. Tripping the silent alarm, was brilliant. I'm super glad she was not home when he attacked, so glad. I want them to tell Charlie too, and have him come along to PA for the support of her father, the Chief. How very sad that that happened. Ugh. Really liked that Esme is going along with them. How cute was it that Carlisle is going Black Friday shopping? Too cute. I hope they get some sleep.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 5/7/2014
Wonderful Thanksgiving . . . from the football game, to the food. Alice predicting something happening to keep Bella away from shopping, led me directly to something happening to her shop or home. That phone call from the police, is making me think I'm correct in my belief . . . yikes . . . going to find out if I am.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 5/7/2014
Although that sexting was great, hot even, why didn't she just finish him off when she was upstairs? That would've saved them both time and embarrassment. hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 5/7/2014
Love these chapters withem just being and living their lives. Halloween sounded fun for them. I liked the time jump of the couple of months to Thanksgiving.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 5/7/2014
That went exactly how I thought it would. Carlisle and Esme did fall in love with her, just like everyone said they would. YAY! Never heard of the 90's version of Trivial Pursuit . . . sounded like a very fun version. They all had a bunch of fun. Loved when Edward squired Bella of under the guise of drinks for all . . . and then he promptly forgot the drinks . . . so funny . . . good thing Bella remembered. I also love that they are spending the evening either at his home or hers for sleeping. YAY!
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 5/7/2014
Esme and Carlisle sound so fun . . . I like them already . . . yay! Lauren was downright scary . . . yuck! Charlie was funny. I liked him saying he couldn't control her in high school and most certainly not now. That made me giggle. I liked that Charlie already knew Edward and his family . . . so much easier for both him and Charlie. Sneak out the side door . . . classic . . . LMAO.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 5/7/2014
The picture that go with this are wonderful . . . I got to see what they looked like in your mind . . . made it quite the read with that little extra. Their pool time was fun . . . especially the ending. I'm with Bella though . . . ExR may kill them if they found that out . . . but Edward did say, most likely everyone has done that. hehehe Then you got Edward to take the box of books to Charlie . . . YAY! Not only was B nervous about his parents . . . now E will be slightly nervous as well.
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 5/7/2014
Even though nothing really happened in this chapter, it was one of my favorite ones in this whole story. Them waking up late and rushing around. Rose being there for Bella. Mrs. Cope needing to get away from her retired husband . . . resulting in Bella hiring her. The lunch that sounded yummy. The ADT guy came, installed, and left. They exchanged keys to both their shops and homes. Truly, just an enjoyable chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 5/7/2014
The cake and the dress are both beautiful . . . I liked those choices . . . so elegant. Bella's suggestion of the silver accents is spot on . . . I hope Angela and Ben agree to it. Edward deciding on the ADT system for the office and home was a great choice. I just hope that they can get it installed before he leaves on Thursday. Bella being nervous over meeting Esme and Carlisle . . . cute, but not necessary . . . they are going to looooove her. No doubt.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 5/7/2014
Still little worried about Bella and that creeper Laurent. He will make his move the Thursday that Edward is not around as he is picking his parents up and taking them home. Hopefully, Rose will be there then. Edward and Bella staying together at his place was yummy . . . especially his wake up BJ and the shower . . . good stuff. I've been to that Starbucks . . . and I don't even drink coffee . . . can't stand the stuff. I got something (just to say I'd been there) non-coffee and cold . . . don't remember what . . . it was a gazillion years ago. That proposal was original . . . but yuck . . . I'm glad Emmett still had the gloves . . . too funny, that Alice thought what I'd thought. I like that Bella is getting to spend extra time with Ang and Ben . . . yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 5/7/2014
Mrs. Cope sounded so fun. The texts between BxE are fun as well. You scared me with Laurent . . . and I have a feeling that was not the last we will see of him . . . thankfully Jake, Seth, Quil and Embry chose right then to pop in for that visit. To think what may have happened . . . YIKES! She escaped one creep in James, does she really need to be harassed by Laurent too . . . eek.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 5/6/2014
Now I want a Chinese food, pillow picnic in my living room. Their first time was so perfect, I loved it. Then followed by their I love you's. That was absolutely positively romantic. Love, love, loved it!
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 5/6/2014
That was such fun . . . the whole night. The drink names were hilarious, especially after Bella came on Edward's thigh right there in the middle of the dance floor. Fun stuff there. I like how Edward took the ILY from Bella . . . that he believed she truly felt that way, as her inhibitions were lowered. I am elated that he didn't say anything to her . . . like his own ILY. This way, perhaps, she may not remember it? Eek! He will, but maybe, just maybe, it'll lower his inhibitions so he can say it to her . . . sober . . . both of them.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 5/6/2014
Okay, I adored that they both wanted to talk to the others . . . both having the fear that things were moving too fast, when they felt, oh, so, right. Flove that. Her story of James was heartbreaking. I can't even imagine how Charlie must've felt after. So sad that happened to her. Edward fell asleep with her there on the couch, awwww. Saved her from the nightmares though.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 5/6/2014
That was so very wonderful of Rose to be there early to bring coffee and sit with her for her first morning. I really liked that . . . a lot. Then all those flowers . . . and once again, Edward and his words . . . GAH. The dinner was really nice of them to celebrate her success. Great friends there. Then their alone time was so very sexy. Her asking for more and him giving it to her. I felt a little bad for Edward not getting reciprocation, but I understood why. Slow burn.
1,075 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »