Reviews for Could It Be Destiny?
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
Great date! That was really wonderful. How very refreshing that the hostess didn't eat Edward with her eyes and the waiter didn't flirt with her. I've always wondered why that was used in fanfic. The idea of taking the dessert back to her place and her telling the Renee and Phil story was a great idea. His flowers, their meaning and the beautiful note . . . GAH! I love that they are going on a second date the very next night. My husband and I couldn't stop the serial dating for weeks, months even. We just kept asking the other out constantly. Love it.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 5/6/2014
Holy crap . . . warn a woman when you are going to provide her with a self loving Edward . . . that was spectacular and hot! Margaret at the flower shop was quite lovely, great side character. Loved their slight awkwardness when he first came to the door, it was so sweet. Her hair! Oh, and I found your pictures to go with this story . . . WOOHOO! I went through all from chapter one to chapter seventeen and really enjoyed that . . . thank you for providing it!
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
I really like that Rose and Alice want to do this for Bella . . . but I do hope they take heed to Edward's request not to push her. They don't seem pushy, but you never know. I do really like that Rose said "Edward likes her, and she's and adult. So we'll deal with it, right?", and Alice's response, "Not everyone wants to be a fashionista, I know. I won't push. Promise", were both music to my ears. A personal shopper not wanting to push will be something to read, I'm sure. However, those words from the two of them made me happy in knowing, it seems they won't. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 5/6/2014
That was really fantastic! I loved Nicolas Cage and all of his movies . . . especially the NT movies. They kissed . . . and it was magical . . . that was some kind of wonderful first kisses . . . a whole session. Loved it!
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
That date of coffee and muffins and holding hands was wonderful. I knew the sad would come for those two women . . . I've had that same sad incident with my BFF. That is one of the most hardest things to do. Bella and Angela are so lucky they are a few hours away from one another. I was elated that she called Edward. Just fantastic.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
What lovely flowers and especially the note from Edward to Bella. Then he almost tops that with a beautiful note and gift to Angela and Ben. He is so very thoughtful. Swoony-sigh.
Lit. Reviewer chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
You are a pretty good writer, technically. I see a lot of potential. But I have been reading this story for a while and honestly I find it too long-winded. There are many superfluous details that do not advance the plot- for instance, the shopping trips and things. Did we really need more than one chapter to say all of that? Again, you write very well, but the length of time you spend on details could be spent on character development. Keep on writing and experimenting and you will definitely do well!
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
I'm glad they decided to wait for a Spring wedding . . . in lieu of sloshing through muck for a Winter wedding. Too much going on around the Holidays without adding that stress into the mix for them . . . with moving and all that goes with it. Smart choice. Packing . . . ugh.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
That was so very nice of Angela, Alice and Rose to help Bella make up her bed and fold up the other sheets/comforters. Also, it was actually really nice of everyone to help out so fully. What a great group of people. Love when he was leaving that he kissed her cheek . . . so freaking adorable. He chickened out. At least he still got a little kiss in there . . . it will happen. They are super cute together. His family seemed to like her too. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
I liked this chapter. The gang already knew Chief Swan . . . yay! That was wonderfully unexpected. They all hit it off well and the extra help made everything run so smoothly. The conversation that BxE got to have while waiting on the pizza, was a really good one. They admitted that they are talking about the other one to others. They know they both like each other. This is just so sweet. I freaking love it!
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
That was sad about the dogs in the beginning. I'm glad they got Teeny, and the rest for that matter, away from those awful people. The part with Jasper jumping in and hitting reset on the game was hilarious. Was very happy to learn that AxJ are moving down to them with Jasper's job. Yay! That was super sweet that they all agreed to help Bella move in. So cool. His words about her, when explaining that he can't stop thinking about her, was just so swoon worthy. GAH!
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
Okay, that slogan was magnificent! I absolutely loved that. I would've had tears of joy over that as well. How wonderful of Angela to come up with that. So sweet of Ben to speak to Edward and ask him to take care of Bella and respect her. Edward painting that on the window, goes above and beyond . . . so it is very safe to say, he is quite smitten with Miss Bella.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
That was super fluffy and I wore a cheesy ass smile reading the whole way through it. Freaking loved that chapter! She called him first. She texted him first. I flove that. I asked my husband out on our first date . . . so I love when the female takes the lead in these stories . . . I'm a sap. LOL
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
I can't believe they got all that painting done in one day, let alone one morning . . . woo-hoo! I absolutley adored how they finally met. It was just perfect! Her falling/him catching . . . yay! The following conversation over lunch was also quite wonderful. They seemed completely at ease with one another. She came across quite strong, in a very good way . . . refreshing way. It was great being in his head for that 'date' . . . hehehe.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
Wow, another very successful shopping jaunt at Lowe's. I love that place, they really do have quite a bit at their stores. How flipping sweet was Ben to come out and carry her inside? Loved that. I also really like the random points of view you are throwing in this story. It adds a lot of depth. Really great story so far. :)
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »