Reviews for Could It Be Destiny?
Nolebucgrl chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Aww it always hurts to have your friends move away. Been there, done that. Seems like Bella will have plenty of room for the Cullen clan when they descend upon her!
Nolebucgrl chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Sweet start :) I love the sound of the book store (wouldn't that be a dream) and the shy musician next door. I can't wait til he finds out Bella's his neighbor.
silverdust101 chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
this story is great so far, too bad i just started reading it when it is on hiatus, but only on ch6 so got a while to go. anyway good story and i hope you chose to post again soon.
writersblock24 chapter 22 . 5/22/2010
I hate when that happens! I hope you find the muse soon and life gets a little less hectic for you.
Icestorm51 chapter 22 . 5/22/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWW *super dooper sad face*

I was just thinking about this story yesterday and hoping you would update soon. I'm sorry about your lack of sleep; trust me, I know what it feels like. Try to keep writing if you can and if you do, there will be a review from mua every time.

-Zoe
icrodriguez chapter 22 . 5/21/2010
I am truly sorry that your muse has been on the fritz lately. I'll pray that she gets her butt in gear and gets to inspiring you again soon.

Until then, good luck with your RL.

Godspeed.
ksgeo chapter 22 . 5/21/2010
Thanks for letting us know, and for sharing your story so far. I'm really enjoying it and look forward to finding out what happens with these two, they're so sweet together. Take care of yourself.
Longing to Write chapter 22 . 5/21/2010
Everyone needs to regain their focus and take a break from things occasionally. Your muse obviously needs a rest with all the other things you do. Enjoy her rest time because I believe when she wakes up she will full of new ideas and Alice like energy.

We'll all wait patiently.
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 22 . 5/21/2010
Bummer. But totally understand. But please please finish it. And if not can you send a note to us just say this is where I was going with it and this is how I wanted to finish it. Please.
setr chapter 22 . 5/21/2010
get your sleep and best of luck with everything.

I'll be here when you and your muse come back )
froggyqueen chapter 15 . 5/20/2010
aww I love this Edward and Bella, nobody is bad or whoring around, just cute sweet characters...for now anyways bwahahaha I guess it could change and they could have dark pasts? lol
CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 21 . 5/16/2010
I'm loving this story so far! I can't wait for the next update :)
setr chapter 21 . 5/15/2010
this has been an incredible story so far and i can't wait for more.

I love the details you share in everything not just the characters but in the furniture and colours and everything.

great story
itsange chapter 21 . 5/8/2010
Aw! Falling in love! Thanks for another great chapter!
DivineInspiration chapter 21 . 5/4/2010
I just found this story and it's so cute. :) I absolutely adore it and I love the way you portray Edward and Bella. Great job. I'm looking forward to the next update!
1,105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 .. Last Next »