Reviews for I Hope You Think of Me
redguitar chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
cute story...i love that they waited till they were older to get back together
bROOdybLOndEs-TLA chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
this was so god :]]
SomeYouGiveAway chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
wow that was an amazing story! I love how the lines you used about Peyton eyes in the beginning, came back at the end again, perfect perfect!
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
aw that was amazing! very well written great job i loved the last two lines!
oth4eva chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Loved it!
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I love Taylor Swift. I love that song. And I really loved this.
LPlover chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Loved it!Please write more ;)
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I don't know why this story has me crying but it does. It's such a great story about two characters that I have been missing so much. I love it. Thank you.
kathy chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Loved it!:)

hopefully you will post more stories soon!
Socrat chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Amazing story.I missed your writing so much!
marybethothfan chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
One of the best One-shots. Glad it ended the way it did was worried...maybe you should add a part not sure what you could do. Again some amazing writing.
Juzzy88 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
WOW that was really awesome! you should write a second part!
layinthefire chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
WOW. This story is truly amazing and one of the best one shots Ive read in a really long time. I am absolutely in awe of your writing. You capture Leyton so well and not many people can do that.

You have no idea how excited I got when I read the summary for this story. I love that Peyton was so much younger even though I dont think the age difference was that big a deal. I thought the story was gonna be totally different than how you wrote it and I was pleasantly surprised. Im so glad that youre a Leyton fan. You wrote the story so smoothly. Like there werent that many obstacles between Leyton and I loved that. Ive been reading a lot of angsty stories lately and I needed a change from that. This was just so effortless and beautiful.

When he made the comment about her eyes in the beginning I swear I got butterflies for her. GAH, I sure know what it feels like to have a crush and you wrote it so well. I could picture a young Peyton swooning over Lucas and that is just too adorable. Im so thrilled you put them together right away because they were together for so much longer in the story. Im also glad that they didnt go through other relationships and problems before getting together. I am getting really tired of stories like that. It gets so redundant and boring to be honest. And that kiss. What can I say? I was jumping in my seat. I love you for writing that scene. Everyones first kiss is a big deal but especially if its with someone you really like. You wrote that so well. "This feels grown up and like something special and she cannot believe this is happening. She has to call Haley as soon as she gets home." That is the cutest thing Ive read in my entire life! I actually awwed out loud and everything. No lie.

Im not surprised they developed strong feelings for one another so quickly. I mean cmon, its Leyton. I was still anticipating the 'I love yous' though. Its incredibly sweet how Peyton got to be with her one true love like that and at such a young age. Im really glad you wrote this story *cries*

I really liked the scene in her bedroom when she didnt know what to wear. Jeez, you really know how to build up the sexual tension LOL. Im really happy Lucas got into his dream school and my heart melted when they exchanged 'I love yous' You made that moment incredibly perfect.

I really wasnt expecting them to have sex the way they did but it was perfect and Im glad Lucas was her first 3 I was kind of dreading Lucas graduating because I dont like seeing Leyton unhappy and not together. I really wasnt expecting them to break up though :'( That was incredibly sad. I thought they were gonna be together regardless and have a long distance relationship. Im still waiting for a story like that LOL. I really wasnt expecting all that time to pass, it made me really disappointed :( Leyton should never go that long without talking. The fact that you brought in Jake didnt bother me but I didnt like it thats for sure. Im glad that lasted like one paragraph LMAO. Im just happy they didnt like get engaged or any of that nonsense. Im tired of stories that are that predictable. This story was far from that. As I kept reading I thought 'Damn she really does know exactly what to right' Youre such a Leytoner and thank God for that!

Her finding that letter she wrote to Lucas and then him texting her, it all just broke my heart! I wanted Peyton to call him back or text him so badly. Its just so utterly depressing when theyre not happy and together. I got so freaking ecstatic when she returned home. Its so romantic how she left the letter at his door, man she shouldve knocked but I liked how you wrote it better. Their reunion was so bittersweet and amazing /3 The proposal was perfect. The wedding was perfect. This story is perfect and youre perfect. Youre easily my new favorite writer. Throughout this whole story you had me wondering what the Tim McGraw song was. Im pretty sure its amazing. Thank you so much for writing this, it truly made my day. I look forward to reading more from you so keep up the great work! You have a gift so dont let that go :)
xWhite Winged Angelx chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
amazing story! loved it from beginning to end! great job
A Amanda A chapter 1 . 9/24/2009