Reviews for A Friend And Associate
GoSherlocked chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Loved it. Wonderful story.
Azolean chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
This was an absolutely wonderful piece. I know you mentioned the possibility of pre-slash connotations, but I did not see it that way at all. Which is perfect, to me, as I've never seen them that way.

More importantly, your writing style here rings true of the characters. It was eloquently done and wonderfully detailed story. Thank you so very much for taking the time to share this. I greatly look forward to reading more of yours.
Keeper 0f The Chronicles chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
I am not normally an avid reader of h/c, but this was pulled off so well with the background allusions to the case, the well paced action and dear me, that dialogue!

What I especially adored about this is your grasp on the characterizations and while it's a friendship fic at the core, there is legroom for reading more into it. Just. Stunning.
Littlebeegees chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
That was BRILLIANT !

I absolutely adored it,you perfectly captured the voices of the characters and it was a wonderful story, wery well writen. So thank you !

Oh, and I love these few lines in chapter 4 :

-"No one calls my Watson obtuse."

-"Except you, eh, my dear follow ?"

awwwwwwww ! that's great, that's just great !
mrspencil chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
Really impressed with your writing I looked this story up after Reading a more recent posting and am glad I did .Characterisation has the right feel, and a nice angle on their you.
Mysterylover17 chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
Wow, very wonderful story! I read it in one sitting, for I don't believe I could have stopped otherwise. Great portrayal of the two men, very touching scene with Holmes and Watson sitting head to head on the stairs. Very much IC. Brava!
Renna33 chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
oh wow...this story was beautiful! I loved it :)
putmoneyinthypursenotsignedin chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
“After all, I did survive Maiwand, Holmes. I think I can handle Baker Street.”

One of the best lines I've ever read in any fandom. Instant classic!
han8661 chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
i likes! you have the friendship between the two perfectt! how they'd go any lengths to protect each other but neither really realises the other will do that for him! well done!
Green Jacket chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
Awesome chap, never really saw THAT part coming. I mean, I saw maybe one idea that would be a past thing, but I

You write very much like Conan, if I do say so myself. Of course I'm not a great author *scratch back of head w/sweatdrop* so, you may wanna get a better person to review it than me.

One more thing, my OC's wanna say something.

Orria: Marvelous, absolutely marvelous!

Kaiselin: Interesting...very interesting...

Anora: Hurry up and update or I'll...- *random passerby sighs and covers her mouth*

Random Passerby: Don't worry, she won't do anything THAT bad, maybe t-p your house, but that's pretty much it. *sigh*
KCS chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
This was probably the most enjoyable early-timeline story I've read on this site. Holmes's protectiveness in the last chapter was wonderful, and this one was the perfect conclusion. Bravo, and I look forward to reading more from you in future!
reflekshun chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing
reflekshun chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Yay, Watson! Yay, Holmes! You have put together a ripping good read! Thank you for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Wonderful. Thanks again for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
A very good read, thanks for sharing.