Reviews for Dark Enforcer
oange chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
wow, i think you portrayed yuri and flynn's characters very well, which is pretty hard to do. btw i don't blame you for not liking estelle here : I don't really like most of the female protagonists either.
orangepotato chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Amazing job! Keeping in Yuri's personality and point of view is hard, but you've nailed in on the head! I liked this one better, but I did notice some typos... nothing impossible to fix, a quick readover will fix it nicly. Thanks for sharing your creativity with everyone, and I want you to type the killing of the Don! Keep up the amazing work!

Orangepotato
VampireHunterSephiroth200 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I would really like to see a conversation between Yuri and Karol. I've always seen their relationship as a kind of brotherhood. In their own ways they think highly of each other and try very hard to protect one another.

By the way, I heard it mentioned somewhere in the main game that Judith is into guys who're serious about their work. I took it as a vague reference to Flynn... Don't know if that means anything to you...
CaptainKa chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Ok, this was awesome! I STILL think you write Yuri really well! And you're gonna write the scene with the Don? Sweet! And as for the Karol Yuri convo... hm... If you have the patience go ahead and throw it in there, I'd like to read it. Epic job!