Reviews for Five Scenes Over a Goban
Petitejam chapter 1 . 6/11
Lovely read! Slice of life and fun. Touya Kouyo discovering his son and bf and their mating rituals is adorable. Good Waya and Isumi voice. I feel sorry for Ochi but not that much cos he's a jerk.
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 1 . 6/7
This is great, and so funny! I love reading other character's perspectives and opinions on Shindou... And I especially love reading Hikaru and Akira quarreling.
MayaHikari chapter 1 . 3/14
hahaha... will always like HnG... I wish there is a sequel for manga/anime.
Windying chapter 1 . 3/1
OMG that was sad... the scene that Hikaru keep cleaning the goban at his grandfather's house and just thinking of the expression on his face when his father said that was just plain heartbreaken.
silverscribbles chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I love Touya-senior's POV. Hilarious. I find the boys' fight amusing, but some writers make it go a little overboard. Yours is perfect.
123anime chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
wow this fic was really a one of a kind, but I really enjoyed it! Original and well written, good job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
I love the fourth. They are all well done.
trincam2011 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Love this
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
"Kouyo sits back, smiles, and thinks he's going to treasure the look on Ogata's face for the rest of his life."
I laughed so hard at that line.
A very interesting piece. It would have been easier to transition had you put numbers to act as line-breaks between the scenes.
Vein is Simply Tired chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
.ever
ShipWithFervor chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Aww, lovely HikaGo fic, faving it, I really liked all these observation's everyone made on Shindo, felt quite like canon too.
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Everytime I re-read this story I think it is the most awesome HnG fic ever... you've captured everyone so perfectly, and I like the funny ones especially. :)
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Nice, love it. Isumi and Waya was wonderful. Kouyo's POV was just so damn hilarious, can't stop laughing here. Stomach even hurts a little. I feel bad for Hikaru's Gramp though...Hikaru and Sai as well...urg...thinking about it made me cry a little, I actually cried here now. ...stupid tears...hic...Ochi was just, I don't know, acceptable? I mean, normally, Ochi is so annoying but here he is...calm. I just love them all.
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh god I fucking LOVE THIS THING. You are bloody amazing. 'Nuff said I think.
AiSard chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh man, the scene where Heihachi says that? Shindou's look of complete heartbreak just flashes in my eyes .