Reviews for Rhapsody in Blue: Revision
MontanaHatsune92 chapter 1 . 2/8
Hello, this was my first story I read on 2008, when I discovered Fanfiction. I love it This is the best story Ive ever read I love it Especially the couples.
Sparduck117 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I look forward to reading your other work
Realy chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
No Offense but Darkury is a stupid name
Matfix chapter 17 . 11/16/2011
Greatest Ed Edd n Eddy crossover ever oh by the way if you are still thinking of world ideas for A Noble Heart I've got a few ideas for Eddy's next world it should take place in The Fairly Odd Parents World where Eddy's team have to save fairy world from the anti fairies, for Double Dee's next world should take place in Inuyasha's world where they team up with Inuyasha and the gang as they battle Naraku who has an army of heartless, for Ed's next world should take place in Quahog where Ed and the gang meet the giffins and they have to battle the heartless and the giant chickin. As for the final world where everyone goes to it should be call Dark Castle where they fight Russo and after they defeat him they fight Vanitias then they fight one final villian Shion from Higurashi who takes Russo and Vanitias powers to become a villain named Abyss who wields the x-blade and the battle should have multiple chapters cause it's a long fight. That's all for now great story by the way.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 17 . 9/24/2009
Wow, that's the end? Great job, like always! You're doing awesome! Hope to see more from you.

-A.U. '05 (Terrell)
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 16 . 9/24/2009
Darkcury. LOL Nice name! Sweet chapter!

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 15 . 9/24/2009
Rei and Eddy alone? Now, that's sweet!

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 14 . 9/24/2009
Aw, that's sweet and awesome! Great work!

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 13 . 9/24/2009
The fights begin! I can't wait for that!

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
What has changed about Double D's hat anyway?

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 11 . 9/24/2009
Eddy and Sailor Mars together? That's sweet!

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
Great work! Lovin' it a lot.

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 9 . 9/24/2009
Awesomeness! Really loving it a lot!

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 8 . 9/24/2009
This reminds of that episode I saw from 'Sailor Moon' 8 or 9 years ago. It was awesome. Doing it with EEnE, that's wicked awesome!

Animation Universe 2005 chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!