Reviews for Warriors of God
Westiegal chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
That was such a nice ending, if only it was canon eh? *sigh* Thanks so much for writing this fic :D
Westiegal chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
OMG this chapter was epically sad! And so poignant.

And I'm so sorry about your loss too, I know it was a while ago now but just wanted to say xx
arghthecat chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Ok, so I audibly squealed at the ending of this chapter. Nice.
arghthecat chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
I loved the complete and utter shock that Dean shows when Cas kisses him and when he realizes that Cas of the past is in love with him. Can't wait to read what happens next!
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
I love this story! I've read it before but never commented...didn't have a profile...but now I do! Love it!
TheSightofYou chapter 10 . 6/16/2010
This was a beautiful story and I really wish it would have happened in the show. Kudos to you
Shadow Cat17 chapter 10 . 11/4/2009
Wonderful story! Thanks for posting.
bigredchick chapter 10 . 10/14/2009
Gosh, I'm so behind on reading updates. This was a wonderful way to end the story, hun. I loved when Cas was all "You kissed me!" It was so cute and sweet. And the smut was hot. Also, I have to mention whenever someone uses the word trepidation now I will always laugh because I think of Chuck. And now, I must go read chapter 14 of Finding My Angel. *scurries off*
Anuki chapter 10 . 10/14/2009
I've loved this story. It's brilliant! I've liked it more than the actual episode! I'm so sorry for your loss. *hugs* Take care.
BenTaylor3907 chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
Yeah, WAY better than the original epsiode. Kudos.
FanWoman18 chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
i love the ending! great work.
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
Wonderful ending to the story :)

thanks for sharing!
Live4StarWars chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
oh god bless your soul i LOVE YOU! I just about keeled over with the "Oh God help me! He’s going to kill me! And I’m going straight to Hell. Again." line! My god that was GREAT!

Ok even though that is the end, that was an amazing...amazing time, thanks very much
Pandora de Romanus chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
Well, dear, I just read your fic, and it is very sweet. I enjoyed pretty much. I hope you know your work makes my days brighter. And know, I admire your strengh through your problems. If you need anything, even just a review. Ask and I'll do my best to give you.

My best regards

Mistress Sorcha chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
YAY! Angel nooky! Great job sweetie!

I am glad you are doing better.

I look forward to more of your other stories!