Reviews for All That Matters
reberebecca chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
Bella bella! Una mini serie fantastica!
Complimenti!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
*melts completely* a beautiful ending! Loved this!
Jackie K Paper chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Great fic. I especially loved the letter.
Well done.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
My heart. My heart. I'm squealing. Squealing I say. This was amazing. I loved it
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I adored this series!
greeneyed-angiebaby chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I really enjoyed reading this arc. Well written and sexy, with just enough mysteriousness added to it. Great job!
sterekdrarry chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Amazing. Though, Harry should know that condoms don't always work, they could break.
GaloRoots chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
*sigh*
domsijohn chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
so good it was meant to be
hagithara chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
heart-breakingly beautiful! i loved it and every other story from the 'birthday gift' arc
-love thara
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I loved this series! The children are awesome, I loved Narcissa's little insights on Draco, too….
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
So so sweet!

Thank you.
sweetteatwo chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I love this story that is part

of the Birthday Gift arc I am

so sad to see it end. I love

how well is one shot was written

and how real the character's were

written.
PrincessYun chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Hum, here before I forget, you wrote some French sentences, and being French myself I can tell you that you made some mistakes.

When you say "ce n'est pas une décision à prendre à la sauvette" you have to replace "sauvette" by "à la va vite" and then you'll have "ce n'est pas une décision à prendre à la va vite" or you could have said "à la légère" instead of "à la va vite" too. The two saying have the same meaning. Instead of "c'était un plaisiré you sgould say "ce fut un plaisir" which in another way to express the past in French. Also you can't say "ma petite choux" because "choux" is masculine so you have to write "mon petit choux" or just "mon choux". And to finish "ma belle canard" is not endearing in French so I advize you to change into something else, if you want to use an animal name then you should use "mon chaton".

I'll go back to your story now
Nali-Blunt chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This whole arc was cute. I wasn't at all put off by MPREGO, but I thought it was cuteand rather endearing. Thanks for THIS. ;3