Reviews for There Are No Words
Corinne Tate chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Okay, I've had this on my favorites list and decided to check it out again. I didn't realize I hadn't reviewed chapter one.

I realize they're small details, but in the third paragraph did you mean "hurdled" as in leaping obstacles, or hurtled, as in charging?

Also there was "Jasper was shaken from his revelry by Emmett singing.." Did you mean to say reverie (daydream) instead?

Then when Jasper was thinking back on how they knew Bella since she was a kid, you slipped from third person to first person with: "Esme looked horrified and tried to pull away, asking what was wrong, but Bella clung to her, sobbing her apologies and that she missed her own mother terribly. I think if Esme could have cried too, she would have..."

I know it's nitpicking, but your story only has a handful of readers, and I'd love to see you correct these minor mistakes and repost. I have you flagged as a favorite author, and since I've not seen anything in a while, I hope you're off in real life writing a novel I can read some day.

One of the best things you do is get inside the character's personality. I love the little descriptions, from her shy looks to his scent; "sun warmed cotton, baking bread and a hint of salt." You do 'show don't tell' very well, without overdoing it.
Insideitall chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
loved this story, thaks for sharing. (-:
giselle8 chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
I loved everything about your story. Your take on Bella's personality gave her the courage that SM's Bella lacks. I really liked the part when Bella told Edward that its her choice and the courtly love.
Corinne Tate chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
Aw, too short. But I loved it! The 'my choice' comments were spot on! Thank you so much for giving her a much needed backbone!

I love how everyone picks up on the sadness and pain, along with the bit of jealousy. The family is so well tuned to each other the idea of giving Edward and Bella a few minutes alone goes off smoothly.

I like how she's sensitive to his feelings, but still points out where he's wrong.

"You're not fighting for me Edward, you're fighting against me living. And if you want to live in dreams, that's your choice. But that's not a choice I can let you make for me. I can't, and it's not fair to ask." So well put! S.M. could take notes!

Now that this one's finished (even though I would have loved to have seen your take on the honeymoon) please don't stop writing! You've got talent that is rare on here, even though you're not as prolific as some and your reviews don't number in the thousands as they should.
BELLABELONGSWITJASPEROREMMTT chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
as always you keep your readers hanging on just wait for two weeks until I get my computer straightened back out and hopefully I can get my story up loaded finally!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
I've just read your story and love it so far. I'm hoping you'll continue it. It's different from most I've seen. I'm assuming Bella isn't Edward's singer and Jasper and Alice were never together? Edward shouldn't of reacted the way he did. He has no right and I hope Carlisle tells him so. I can understand why Rosalie would react the way she did, but I hope that her feelings will change later. I thought it was sweet that Jasper asked Charlie if it was ok to date Bella. Emmett really has horrible timing too. I look forward to reading more and seeing what you do with this.
Corinne Tate chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Thank you so much for the update! Now that you've brought Edward into the mix it's looking like he's had feelings for her too. Or is he only thinking of her protection like Emmett? I am curious about the T rating, since the heat these two produce could easily push it over the edge. Nice job!
MissScarlet202 chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
ooooo! update soon please!
TeamSwitzerland70 chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
i like it so far
TheOneMama chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Yay, an update. Cant wait for more. Please dont leave us hanging with this cliffe for too long. Great mini chapter.
Corinne Tate chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Alright I think that makes all of yours I've read. I love your perspective and the way you write emotions with all the senses! And I've read several Jasper stories and I don't know why my heart melts every time he says 'darlin!' I love seeing his genteel southern roots played up and you did that very well. I love when a writer can tap into his emotional side without going as far as making him gay. Looking forward to seeing this one progress!
curly-kitty chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Can't wait to see what Eddie's reaction is gonna be.

What kind of relationship do they have here anyway? Friends only, or does he want something more? Or is he only gonna realize that he wants something more after he sees her and Jasper's relationship changing?

Can't wait to find out more.
RozaHathoway chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
This story is a bit serious, but I couldn't help laughing so hard that I snorted like a hog. I LOVE WHEN JAZZY AND BELLS WERE SNOGGING (ISN'T THAT SUCH A COL WORD?)! BUT WHAT BOUT EDDIE AND ALLICCE? Please have more of Jazzy's southern things and such, it's kinda HOT!
Theoretically Mad chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
This my favorite jasper/bella fanfic ever i love it i hope u update soon
Kati-Mouse9595 chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
oh! I LOVE it! UPDATE SOON!