Reviews for Give and Take
Shiori-d chapter 18 . 8/18
I really like how the story ended. And the last sentence made me laugh out loud xD
One of the best last sentences I ever read.
A.L.R.iter chapter 2 . 7/27
I just drew like... 3 more drawings based on this fic... my tumblr has them: .com

let me know if you have trouble finding them. (p.s. they are totally nsfw, and veryyyy smutty)
A.L.R.iter chapter 1 . 7/26
post/148012984674/the-lovely-fanfic-give-and-take-that-inspired

Here is the art I drew for your story! I hope you like it! I also kinda promo'ed your fanfic on my tumblr along with the drawing since you totally deserve the love!
A.L.R.iter chapter 17 . 7/26
ALSO! I'm currently working on a drawing based on your story! How might I get it to you?
A.L.R.iter chapter 18 . 7/26
OMG, Okay, so... this is my take away from the wholeeee thing. Which let me tell you, there was a LOT that I took away from this story. My friend Kunoichi-ume suggested I read this, and I am sooo glad she did!

At the end I was sad and worried about the characters, and then I was relieved when things with Neji and Shikamaru worked out, and then I was really blushy from the end sex scene, and thennnnnnn I was about to cry because it was right at the endddddd I could see the last paragraph coming... and thennnnnnn the pants thing at the end made it allll better. It turned my tears into laughter!

And... there are times when I laugh a certain way that sparks my memory of how I used to laugh as a carefree kid not weighed down by the world... and since I was young there has been only one other adult time when I laughed like a kid again and that was while running around the yard with my brother 3 years ago, but now last night was one of those times too.

So, thank you. I treasure the spontaneous moments when I find myself laughing like a kid again...

Life is far to much sometimes and when I hear that laugh in MY voice again... it reminds me that I can still be happy, that life isn't always bad, that I have people who love me, and that maybe my talents in art and such aren't as shitty as I like to believe it is.

So this story was far more than just a story. And it brought out something in me that I rarely get to feel anymore. So thank you... so much.

I know Kunoichi-ume has read your story MANY times over, and I know I certainly will be as well.

You are a gift to this world. Thank you. and NEVER forget how amazing you are!

ALRtist/ALRiter
Feidreva dono chapter 18 . 7/21
Where should I start? There's too many things I'd like to say about this amazing fic of yours!
Please, forgive me if I just write them all randomly, I'm still under this story's spell and can't seem to be able to think properly.

First, I want to thank you for this wonderful story starring Genma and Kakashi. I love those guys (it's a wet dream coming true) and I regret there's not more stories with Genma. In the few that I found there were only a couple interesting ones and I was starving for a really good one. Then I saw yours and I finally felt happy again.

I love the way you described all the characters. They are men, they behave and react and think like men, and even though they are gay, they don't behave less manly, and I am thankful for that. To me it makes everything even more interesting and hot!

Your story is well balanced between all the emotions they are feeling and also between all the cast of characters. There's a real plot but there's also many very hot scenes and I'm glad we, readers, don't have to wait until the last chapter to read smut. We've got a lot of hot scenes and at the same time we can see the relationships evolving and I like it like that.

The scenes are not rushed. They are just perfect.
I love the witty comments, the humour...This fic is funny, cute, sweet, sexy, hot, heartbreaking, moving. We've got passionate, realistic and breathtaking scenes. The guys are shown as lethal killing machines but also as human beings, strong and yet vulnerable.

And the end! How could I not write something about the end?! The come back of Iruka's pants is genius! There was no better way to end this fic than with this funny note! This running gag made me laugh wayyyy more than it should have! Or not? teeheehee

In other words, I couldn't stop reading until I reached the end (and there are 18 long chapters to read!). :D

Thanks again for this amazing story. You did a really good job! Even if it took you years to finish it, I'm glad you did.
Congratulations! And if one day you feel like writing another fic with Genma (and with a happy ending) I'd be thrilled to read it!
FashionFable chapter 18 . 7/11
This has got to be the best Naruto fic of all time. Iruka's pants should really be a main characters. There was so much emotion and passionate scenes and plot twists. Dude if you wrote novels I'd read them. My only complaint was the club scene, Sakura and Ino like got forgotten the same way Kishimoto admitted he totally forgot Sakura. Lol. Those are some slutty pants man. Just wow. Kudos. Best story ever!
Keirra chapter 18 . 5/17
Omg poor Iruka is never getting those pants back. I loved this fic so much, your writing is wonderful and the smut is pure gold.
Lucian the Wordsmith chapter 18 . 5/1
Best. Ending. Ever.
Mel chapter 18 . 2/26
Amazing! I just devoured this and adore this story so much! Thank you for sharing and for finishing! Super sexy and heartbreaking... I cried, I laughed out loud, and I fell in love with these guys and their gorgeous story :)
beachvilla chapter 18 . 1/26
Loved it! Iruka's pants made me laugh out loud. Great story and writing!
Wolloce chapter 18 . 1/8
The ninjahood of the travelling pants is a masterpiece. Truly one of the best fanworks of all time. 5 stars.
Irukaka321 chapter 17 . 12/5/2015
That was so refreshing!
Irukaka321 chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
Hey how come the part about Shikamaru and Neji was soooo painfully short?
Irukaka321 chapter 5 . 12/5/2015