Reviews for Give and Take
celohei chapter 17 . 5/24
YES ! Finally ! :D Can't wait for what's next ! Please update soon ! I really love this story ! The characters are so deep and complex and ... perfect !
celohei chapter 16 . 5/23
raaah this is so frustrating ! Kakashi and Genma dancing around one another. Just tell him already ! both of you ! (The scenes between the two of them in this chapter are hot, btw)
celohei chapter 7 . 5/16
Aand that is one of the hottest things I've ever read. I love this story. It's very well balanced (although if I had to make one negative comment it's that maybe too many people are gay... Seriously, how is Konoha's best going to make powerful babies if all the dudes are sleeping together? But that's not really "negative" per say... And the result is hot) Quickly moving on to the next chapter!
Pandaskittles chapter 17 . 2/28
Just reread the story after a few years and I still love it I can feel every emotion the characters do and please please please please update I love this story sooooooooooooooooo much it took me sometime to re-find it though but please update I need to know what happens next.
I hope that you can upgrade this story soon. I'm in love with it. (:
HMP chapter 17 . 1/14
Gah! The dramamamama! And Lee! Oh My Gosh, Lee I love you and all your little birdlike tendencies! You updated and I'm so happy and just - FEELS.
HMP chapter 16 . 1/14
OMG I can click the next button, YEAH! Love the drama - hope Shika and Neji can patch this up. Also, btw, you've totally hooked me on this ship - permission to come aboard, sir/miss?
tineyninja chapter 5 . 1/6
I love Shika in this!
Tinusica chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
Oh my Buddha, slutty pants in Chapter14 were SO unexpected! Seriously...I did not see that coming...and as a result I laughed so much I actually fell from the stool. :D Reeeaaally good reading, even though I am not into yaoi that much, this story really had me captivated from beginning. Every chapter is so intriguing, funny and new. Characters seem as real as manga/anime characters can ever get.
Oh, and I absolutely agree with the idea of Kakashi's "role reversal" between the public and the personal life, I mean the thing that when someone is given too much of a burden of responsibility, he must compensate for it somewhere else (otherwise he could just end up insane).
Simply said excellent work! :)
HerMemoriesErased chapter 17 . 10/27/2014
So...you should probably update soon. I need it. BADLY! Absolutely love this story and the way you've written everything. Good job!
HerMemoriesErased chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I'm not usually into Yaoi (that's what it's called, right?), but I really like this. So far, Aoba is my favourite character in this story, especially with his last line in this chapter
manekineko77 chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
Wow, this is a really interesting story, nice to see it being (mostly) finished. I like the way you portray the two main idiots and their falling in love.
And the sex is hot, too. ;)
But Iruka's wandering pants are my favourite. I wonder who'll end up wearing them in the last chapter. :P
Meisa-tan chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
Oh! The story's almost over! I hope you update again soon! I'm excited to see how it ends for all of them. :)
Meisa-tan chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
Ooh! Kakashi's back! I'm eager to read the next chapter, but first let me just say that you should refer to ninjas by calling them "ninjas" or "shinobi" and not "nin". "Nin" by itself is very rarely used to refer to ninjas. It actually means "endurance" instead if the kanji for it is read as "nin" and it is not attached to another kanji (i.e. genin, sannin). :P

Other than that, in one of the earlier chapters you spelled Guy's name as "Gai". Just choose one spelling for consistency. :)

Anyway, I'm really enjoying the series so far! The smut is very, very hot, and all the feels you make me feel (both good and bad) are amazing.
Meisa-tan chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
It's "compliment", not "complement". :P Other than that, I'm enjoying the story so far!