Reviews for Over This Summer Bright
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Beautifully written and they are just perfect. I love all your D18 stories.
Helitorian chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
One of the few well written Hibari fics. I love it and the poetry or your writing really makes this stand out. AMAZING job!
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
aw how lovely
Sir Apropos chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
You have a gift with words. It was well written and put together. I think you did a good job capturing the intimate romantic nature of the moment, while keeping them in character.
ArtemisMS chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
How sweet :) 3 And Hibari with a singing voice! Adorable 3
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Mouths are very useful things, aren't they?
thassoCardigin chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
More like poetry than a fanfiction. (sex poetry?) but a better plot would be better su. ( just daying, but besides that it was very...um.. (wats the word?)..Musical su~ its not meant as an insult or offence, but it really was musical words, pretty (and hott. _) su.
blckmajik131 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
ahh... love the story...

i love this pairing so much!
Fujoshimon chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
*is rendered incoherent by awesome-ness*

snuggling... *squeal* hibari singing... *squeal* hot kiss... *squeal* KYAH~!
Sjokolade chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Simply beautiful and veryveryvery sexy
Nozomi-sama chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
that was absolutely lovely. the tangible peace and the sweetness of a moment tangled up in the bed sheets - it's so very pretty. it makes me smile and sigh in contentment. gah. gives me the warm fuzzies inside. wonderful, wonderful job, love. X3
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Heehee... love it :) Hibari must have a nice voice... where else would Hibird have learnt to sing?
BloodyNeutral chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Woh. Very nice.
thPeekaBoo chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
prettehh. o-o

I love it!

D18 forevaa. ~

A lover's silence promises a world of retaliations, but the heat of Kyouya's lips is fiercer still.

Nice sentence!