Reviews for Kiss the Future
beastiessister1999 chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
*sniff*... beautifull, it made me cry this storys great.
theoofoof chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
OMG! just fond this and I love it. Dr Who and Ashes - 2 of my favourite shows together! Loved the little hints about Doctor and Rose too!
Claranath chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
Omg, yay!

This story was really heartwarmin'!

It was brillant, keep up the good work! D
Dinny93 chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
OMG I loved that! My 2 fave TV shows merged together, absolutely brilliant! Galex was fab, & I really liked the way you hinted at the Doctor & Rose's relationship too. Yay for Galex & yay for 10/Rose :D

Dinny

x
lioness2611 chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Brill story. It's nice to read something a bit different once in a while. Loving the quote at the end too!

x lioness x
theHuntgoeson chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
What a lovely, fluffy, happy ending, and the Doctor joins in the party. I'd forgotten all about Gene's phone call. And Molly's still with Evan too, so he won't worry or raise the alarm because she's disappeared. A beautiful Galex kiss and Molly settling down in 1982. "The scene warmed the Doctor’s hearts." - great line! I have enjoyed this so much.
theHuntgoeson chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
You have found an absolutely marvellous way of enabling Alex to explain and everything to Gene so that he has to understand and accept it (except that he's never watched the series!). What a pity the Doctor didn't show up in S2. Of course Molly's thrilled to have a ride in the Tardis, so she doesn't argue about coming with them. And she's travelled back in time before, brilliant!
theHuntgoeson chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
Oh, I love this! If only we could have Gene and the Doctor eyeballing each other across CID while even the Doctor has trouble keeping up with Alex's train of thought and the team are baffled. I wish we could have this for a charity or Christmas special. And I love the idea of Alex having the foreknowledge that even the Doctor doesn't have, that Rose will return. But what will Gene make of the Tardis? He's probably seen the series (but would know no Doctor later than Peter Davison), but the Tardis looks so different now...
theHuntgoeson chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
How well the Doctor pieces it all together, maybe he should be a detective too (Doctor Who, the Intergalactic Detective, how does that sound?). Lucky Alex didn't wake up too early, she has enough trouble with Summers getting into her bedroom. But if she's dead in 2008, will he be able to get her back there?
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This is great fun - love the idea of the Doctor stuck in 1982, dining at Luigi's, observing Gene and Alex at work and off duty, and picking up the situation from Luigi. I suppose Alex does talk a bit like a Timelord, I never thought of that before. But if he wants to help her, he'd better not take her away from Gene!
scribblechacha chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
Aww that was lovely *happy sigh*
Gem6 chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
Aw! Thats lovely! Excellent work!

Gem x
Novindalf chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
Loved it!

x Arria
NelleEsor chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
Really liked the idea of this!

Just a bit confused to how Molly is still in 2008 watching Harry Potter when Alex, Gene and The Doctor have picked her up and taken her to 1982.

Nell