Reviews for SHOWDOWN
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Aw, that was a cute story! Man vs beast in an epic battle of wills! Well, maybe not an epic battle, but you know! I've never dealt much with goats, outside of those at our local petting zoo. But from what I hear, they can be rather stubborn!

The last part made me laugh! Jack returns triumphantly only to succumb to the fact that it really was Ariel who won in the end! Nice work! I only had one tiny question, what's a Knackers Yard?
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Goats really do play favorites. Just ask my parents. XD

Even if I didn't have a past experience like this, I know I'd still find it funny, though. Especially Jack and his raw determination... until Ariel made her point, of course. As everyone else seems to have mentioned, the married couple angle is sweet, and it's good to read some married fluff.

Good luck in the contest!

~ Peace and Love
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow... a Harvest Moon story that's enitrely about farming? I like it. XD

Good luck in the contest, this was really cute and funny!
farmermum chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Well done I love your idea of using an established couple and giving them such a honest to life problem. It really made me smile, thanks for that I needed it. Good luck.
Jean Cooper chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
aw~ adorable.

I think its a very good oneshot, very funny. I liked it a lot and I wish you luck in the contest.
Shimmerleaf chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This is really good. I don't think I've ever read a fic where the people were already married, I think I just might start.