Reviews for Frog Princess
Bloodyrose125255 chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
You're probably busy with loving your life but some people (meaning me) need wonderful fics (such as yours) to live. Please, I beg you, don't just leave us hanging! I beg you... This is one of the best fics of Haruna and Yoh I have ever read by the way.
patnissandkeeta chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
PLEASE you need to continue this! It is such a cliffhanger moment, and it is not even at a good part! I love your writing and you need to continue please! I understand if you r busy, though. But I will definitely keep my hopes up!'

I love Yoh/Haruna!
Reira chapter 16 . 8/12/2011
This was so sad! But i feel like it's kinda OOC? Haruna wouldn't break up with Yoh cuz she feels insecure (i think?). Maybe u could get them back together soon...cuz Yoh Haruna 4ever! Anyways, really good, so plz continue, 'kay? :D
Reira chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
Plz Plz Plz continue! I am DYING x( One of the best I've read cuz it's just sooo good :D Plz dont stop! i'll run to your home and just beg on my knees...remember? Chap. 17? XD

UPDATE SOON! 3
High School Debut fan P chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was a really good follow-up to Haruna's Smile! Anyways, i think that it shows just how much Yoh-kun likes Haruna-chan! Quote from Yoh: "Bring on the yelling."

that got me laughing so hard. :D KEEP IT UP!
LIAN5210 chapter 17 . 4/25/2011
Hello! it's my first time reading your story and i just wanna say how totally awesome this story is... would you please update this story often? Pretty please?
Sanashii chapter 17 . 12/30/2010
*sob* I'm so moved! You are a pro! I love this story! WAAAAAAAAHHH! CONTINUE! PLEASE!
JuNjOuSeKaIiChIlOvErYaOi chapter 17 . 12/2/2010
Cant wait for the update! I hope they make up soon, I cant even imagine them not together
JuNjOuSeKaIiChIlOvErYaOi chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
haha I love the little comment Yohs mom added at the end
JuNjOuSeKaIiChIlOvErYaOi chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I just finished reading High School Debut like today! I loved it, I wish there was an anime series but there isnt :( Thanks for writing fanfiction its hard to find a good HS Debut fanfiction. Im gonna read your other stories too. Good Luck with writing!
Ree-Vance chapter 17 . 10/9/2010
PLEASE UPDATE!

i LOVE THIS!

-Ree chan!
anonymous chapter 17 . 9/29/2010
Totaly Awesome! I cannot wait til the next chapter. Please let it be soon! D,: (i almost cried)
The Real Evilcookehh chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
My Review:

Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update

UPDAAAAAAATTEEEEEE! D:
Devilishduck chapter 17 . 9/8/2010
Yooooh! You dolt! Tell her how much you need her!

Though...I do like an emo Yoh... ;)
Destiny-N chapter 17 . 9/3/2010
Thank goodness! Poor Yoh! oh emm gee!

I'm glad you applied to college! _ you updated and that's awesomeness! I thought you quit the story (sorrys!)

college applications can be a long process. so yeah..

i'm really glad you updated! I want them to get back together really, really soon!