Reviews for Excuse me, Ladies?
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
*lol* I can just picture Haineko and Tobiume bickering like that XDDDD
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
haha, I can just imagine the awkwardness for Senbonzakura as he stood there! You know, I first thought Byakuya was playing dress up as well, but...I guess not _

I thought it was funny! I certainly do pity hyourinmaru when he has those two looking for him. poor...dragon...zanpakutou...man...?

Great story!
randh13th chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Not bad...I really enjoy your fic! Keep the good work!

About Senbonzakura, the feeling is mutual.
SilverRedBlossom331 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Haha! X3 It was funny. So don't worry silly! I loved the enteractions between Haineko and Tobiume, they were cute and fun to read. Hope to see more from you!

Ja ne! ;)
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
ROFL! This was awesome! I loved how you wrote everything from Senbonzakura's POV!

That scene was the BEST imo, and I totally agree with you, Haineko and Tobiume make quite the duo! They're so hilarious, I just love their arguments! XDD

And Senbonzakura's line at the end was gold! ROFL! Poor Hyourinmaru! XDD!

I think that Tobiume is a reflection of Hinamori's inner thoughts about Rangiku, at least, before they became friends. That's my opinion, anyways. I think when she first met her, she was jealous of her (who wouldn't be? XD) but didn't show her dislike as much. Tobiume I think is just more vocal about her opinions and feelings.

Also, Hinamori CAN be like Tobiume-when she gets mad XD

Anyway, AWESOME oneshot! I hope you write more stuff like this!

Téa