Reviews for The Pon Farr Paradigm
MizJoely chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
LOL So silly! Just like the show! Got the voices spot on!
kolkolkoling chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Oh my pasta! This should be an actual episode for the show! I woul love to see it! One if my favorite fics!
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This felt just like an episode and I always wondered if this would show up in the show. Thank you.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I can see this happening just so damn well.

Amazing.
emicattt chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Sent here by TV Tropes. All the good things come from that website. :)
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh, the trekkie goodness.

I can actually see this happening, right down to the innocent innuendo that Sheldon and Penny seemingly ALWAYS have.
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
toooo funny!
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Wow! Hehe. This was a hilarious little fic. Sheldon and Penny were so great in it. It feels just like an actual episode! Great job!
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This NEEDS to be in a real episode. it is a NECESSITY.
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Awesome. Still laughing about it :)
morph chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This fic is unbelieveably charming and sweet. You did a good job with the characters too. I'm glad this was my first Big Bang Theory fic. _
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
"I need to mate with you."
"EXCUSE ME?"

"I mean, just imagining seeing you naked—"
"That's enough, Sheldon!"

"Who were you experimenting with?" Raj asked.
Sheldon raised an eyebrow. "Penny, of course."

ROFL d(*-*) Amazing Story
bandgeek9 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This is too awesome for words.
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
A very witty, beautifully characterised piece with wonderful dialogue and a killer ending. This deserves so many more reviews than it has.
shananam chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I recently got into The Big Bang Theory and seeing this made me insanely happy!

As others have said this really does read like an episode and I could also hear all of the characters speaking in my head. (In a totally non-crazy way of course!)

And how sad is it that the thought of someone time-traveling back and preventing the greatest episode of Star Trek ever, Amok Time, from being written made me quite distressed? Quite, I would believe!