Reviews for Dawn's Early Light
MCR Killjoys chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
i love this story there aren't many gilmore girls/twilight stories and i love them so please update soon x
siesie146 chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
I love the Gilmore Girls and I love Twilight, But i was stunned at the lack of random quotes and references. Isn't that what the show was all about? Anyway, I think what would've been funny is if Mike had said "Hello, Mary." the first time he met her. Jessicca Stanley or Angela should show characteristics of Paris and Madeline. But other than the few missing parts I think you should continue writing this story it's should be excellent!
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Yikes. Terrible year for you. Sorry about that.

I know you said no promises, but I reviewed every chapter! I think a short chapter would suffice!
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
This is really good but I have 2 suggestions! 1) Lorelei needs to be funnier, like the show. 2) Slow things down a little. Well I mean be more descriptive. I'm not saying make it as long as the books, but but Rory's day more in detail. 'What did she learn in this class and who did she meet?' Or more description of how Rory felt when she first saw the Cullens or how Edward re-acted to her.

Anywho, good chapter for the most part!
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Oh! This seems interesting!
i-am-the-wallace chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
sorrry to hear about your chest infections and broken limbs! Please update soon and dont get hurt :)
safa56bmc chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
dont stop...plz dont stop...im interested..
Midnyt chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
please keep going!
fanficfreak100 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
The Airport in Hartford is called Bradley, not Hartford international.
anjvp chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
please update soon! :)
Missrhcp45 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
i like it, but i was just wondering if you changed her middle name to Christine on purpose?
RoryCullenxo chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Really really good! Please keep writing!
Team Rosalie chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
luv the stry! update soon!
Selema.C chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
Interesting... very interesting. sorry just being random. I love twilight and gilmore girls and together they are fantastic! But I don't get why people are changing Mike's personality, he's not the type of guy who would go right out an say 'Hi, babe!' and Rory isn't the type of girl who would think 'Hi Loser.' They're both a lot more shy

But I really like it and wish you would carry on!
Siuansong chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Gilmore girls and twilight are two of my guilty pleasures - fun to read a crossover, I hope you continue!