Reviews for Golden Girl
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Hmm, that was interesting. It was great! Good job. (:
Enceludus chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Congrats, I'm hooked. You are going to carry on right? Is Broyles really evil? Or is it more complex than that? Sweet X
Enceludus chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
I loved that chapter! And I laughed out loud quite a bit. P/O blatant mutual love. X
amyylasee chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
aww this was a great fic(:

loved it!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Wonderful ending! Very cute, even though Broyles got away!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I loved the descriptions! Are they attending a party with a 70's theme?
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Incredible chapter! Very intense! I can't believe that Broyles would be a part of that! I really enjoyed it!
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
Hey,so I realized I wasn't subscribed to your author alert,and when you mentioned this story in the message you sent me about the challenge, I wanted to read the story, it was really good, and cute, I love obviously love Bolivia and even thought I'm not really a fan of short fics, I think this was really well written and wrapped up well in three chapter. I also wanted to let you know I published the first chapter of my story for your challenge which is entitled "Stolen Halloween", and I look forward to reading your submissions as well.
Xeen Cyr chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
oh my, that was really fun!

i was kind of expecting that Broyles was on stage the whole time :)
JT4Life chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
haha, broyles! that was cute, please tell me there's more on the way!

as for the halloween idea, i like it. :) i'll see what i can do...

well done!
miamalkinxoxo chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
that was awesome!
I Was Here Moments Ago chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
This was so cute!

Charlie was sweet and sad at the same time, cause Charlie's not alive any more but you wrote him so awesomely.

The whole Bolivia thing was amazing. It's so... AH-y. In a very good way :P

Halloween Challenge sounds like awesome fun :P
JTF2 chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
Oh totally, i think tha twould be awesome! i wonder, if they were to dress up who they would go as... an interesting idea.
Viktorija chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
I liked it:)
Sabress chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
I laughed out loud when Charlie caught them red handed XD

great story, very fun! (good song, too)