Reviews for Ancient and Divine
Mustache88 chapter 1 . 5/31
Are u still alivd?
Minerva chapter 15 . 5/12 can you tell such a wonderful story and end it like that...please do your magic and add some more to your wonderful stories
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
Very suspenseful. Nicely written please update and finish
nelly1145 chapter 15 . 5/16/2012
i have been reading this story and i think that it is awesome..i cant wait until you update again but please do it quick(:
vamptress13 chapter 15 . 4/18/2012
dammit! I forgot this was the last updated chapter & when Im really into my reading Ill just click Next automatically but then I reach it & its like its screaming in my face 'HAHA! theres no next button!', Im mad : LOL

I LOOOOOVE this story! truly! unbelievable! epic-ically awesome!

Please please, PLLEEEAAASSSEEE! update again REAL SOON! lol

FAVORITES! just so you know lol

In the story line, I like how you mad Edward change into a different person & he was like more awesomely sexier & waaaaay more bad ass! lol & while he was like that he let Bella & himself take the next step in their relationship. cuz if it were the old Edward OBVIOUSLY we all know he wouldnt touch her that way ...I dunno yapping about marriage and stuff lol(but that makes he so romantic too cuz hes so loving and worried & always thinks of her) but yeah it was good thou that they took their next step.

Then we start to see a whole different Edward & Bella knew it the whole time too...I dunno I just loved how you incorporated in your story a different Edward...& when they separated I CRIED! I mean they're perfect for each other so its hard...

but anyways keep up the awesome writing! Its amazing!

Take Care & update soon! 3
Sweetie7smiled chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
Wow! Eventful chapter! And I think a baby is on the way. Too bad the jaguar's neck got snapped... I was looking forward to seeing some interaction between them and the Cullens. But at least, Carlisle & Esme should be okay... Won't Charlie change already, if they simply stop the bleeding?

Anyway, neat story; thanks for the update!
LisaF29 chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
Great chapter! I'm glad that Bella and Edward are finally having a more honest relationship with each other, though I see they still have issues to work through. I love the moment between Bella and Charlie when she told him how she really loved him. I don't blame her for her choice at the end. If that was my mom, who I'm closer to, I would make the same choice. I hope that the Cullens do it and don't squabble about it or the pack doesn't show up and cause problems. Can't wait for more!
brittany86 chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
OMG finally i cant believe i've been waiting for even and you now left a cliffy please update soon again
rpattzgranny chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
poor charlie
Amber Talamasca chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
Welcome back!

Thank you for picking this up again.

I like where it is going...

Just don't let us wait another two years?
aerobee82 chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
OMG I was SO EXCITED to see that this updated! SO EXCITED. And what an intense, fast-paced ride it was there at the end. I so, so hope Charlie is changed. This would be awesome. I know what it's like to struggle with the words, but I want to let you know you did great. I feel so much better with how Edward and Bella are now, as well.
2brown-eyes chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
I hope your next update is soon, especially because of the cliffie. Please don't turn Charlie I hate when they do that in stories. Charlie was never meant to be a vampire.
Keke chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Could u please finish this story. I LOVE IT:)
Knitchick chapter 14 . 1/1/2011
Things are heating up but I'm glad she has made her desires known ... now they need to TALK!

It sounds like gabriel is another James.

Good story so far!
sexymama25 chapter 14 . 12/27/2010
Very interesting story can't wait for the next chapter