Reviews for The Attempt
Tober chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I really enjoyed this story! Very interesting to hear it from the Assamite's point of view!
Seventh Heiress chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Cool story. He he he . . . to be honest, I have no idea what this was based on. I just fell on the story and thought 'What the heck, let's read it!' Glad I did. Very well written.
Soledad too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Great story! I especially liekd the detail that Cyrus hired the Assamite as much to frighten Eddie out of his mind as to kill Julian Luna!

And to answer your review to my story: there *is* a sequel. More than that, in fact. I just need a century or so to type all stories up.
Charlemagne20 chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Truly an incredible story and an excellent peak into how the Assamites work (nice reference to Al-Sharad), Cyrus's particular brand of ambition, and a great example of Eddie Fiori as a man whose not completely incompetant just outclassed. A very good story and a pity Shanin had to die, she really grew on me
mags chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Nifty story. I always sort of wondered what the Assamite was thinking, even if she got whacked in the same episode. (bummer to be a minor character...) Well-written. Write more! Maybe with Cyrus... (grin)