Reviews for Lydia's Scare School
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Poor Thatch (did that just come out of my mouth?). I hope Beetlejuice stays busy so she goes with Thatch or that during the dance he goes off to do his prank ( cause that's obviously what he's doing) & she dances with him then when he pulls it off Lydia's fake fangs pop out & everyone freaks & Thatch says something cruel & upsets Lydia then Beetlejuice "tells Thatch off" if you know what I mean. Now please put up another chapter I'm begging you.
randolphmacafee chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
This story was so great!
randolphmacafee chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
you combined two of my most favorite movies!
FerretSong chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Hey, don't tell me you've given up, this is a great fanfic. I use my auto-correct skills in my head to correct your English. It's all right that it's not perfect.
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Aw, poor Thatch. Lydia can't see that he's trying to ask her to the dance. And is Thatch's gang really that stupid? Can they not see that he is crushing on her? Fucking idiot assholes. Please update soon. I hope to see a kissing scene soon.
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
ZING! Cupid has struck again! Lydia and Thatch, love at first sight. Boy, I wonder what his reaction will be when he finds out that his first crush is a fleshy. And where has Beetlejuice gone?
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
LOL! BEST CHAPTER EVER! I absolutely LOVE the prank BJ pulled off. Poor Thatch seemed so embarressed when he got pants, and infront of a girl too! See Thatch, that's why you don't mess with Beetlejuice, the ghost with the most! And I can totally tell that Thatch is gonna fall inlove with Lydia, he already said that she's beautiful, that's strike 1.
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Great chapter, and Alder and Dash scared of Beetlejuice? This is too prescious. I can't wait for him to play one of his "little" jokes on the students, especially Thatch *evil grin*.
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Lydia as a female vampire? Ooh, I just know Thatch is gonna fall for her. It'd be nice to see Thatch inlove for once.
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Oh boy, a fleshie in Scare School? How is that gonna work out? Great chapter, onto the next.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Oh my gosh, this is so cute! Please continue3
HarpieKing07 chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Well its nicely written so far.

Looks like Thatch is going a bit soft around Lydia. But I wonder what good olBJ has in store. Something tells me it has something to do with the Green Moon party.

Im looking forward to the next chapter.
Dream Dragoness chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
SQUEEEEEE! *glomps author* YOU UPDATED! Awesome as ever! I wonder what BJ is up to? Can't wait to find out. ;)
Dream Dragoness chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
You HAVE to update this fic. It is just awsome. :) A Thousand pleases to continue. lol
Deadeye517 chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
Really good, please upload the next chapter as soon as you can. -D