Reviews for Time Laughs At Us All
The View From Up Here chapter 1 . 7/17
Oh my gosh, the tears won't stop!
Kate chapter 1 . 5/20
That was an amazing story and a really unique idea to. Love it
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 5/9
Noooooooooo! Not only is it sad that Harry lost his love but he couldn't make life better for the young himself. What an interesting and horrible conundrum.
bonbon2007 chapter 1 . 4/25
omg so sad
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I am too damn! *grabs box of tissue* To say I didn't expect it! Gosh darnit!
Flying Tunamonger chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
This was really cute and sad. I liked it~
The Random Human chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
That was good but really sad, why?
Stillnight chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Oh good Lord, I'm all teary eyed now. This was a wonderful piece~
Sweet Wisteria chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I really like this. The whole concept is so interesting. Poor (real) Albus. But then again, in this instance, who exactly is the real Albus? Harry was the one who did everything of note...

Fascinating. 5 stars! And a favorite- which I don't give easily.
interesting chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
this is amazing! batsutousai, i think i might be in love with you ;)
NEvans DX chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
IM SOBBING. DX I LOVE THIS STORY SO FUCKING MUCH BUT THE PLOTLINE AFTER ALBUS DIES MAKES ME SO SAD AND DEPRESSED. I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN ALBUS KISSED HARRY AND HARRY ACCEPTED HIM BUT THIS THIS AND THIS HAPPENED AND SUDDENLY HARRY IS BEING TOLD HE WOULD BE THE BEST TO PRETEND TO BE ALBUS. DX THAT IS JUST TOO SAD. THANK YOU FOR THIS CRUEL BEAUTY AND SPARKING THESE DEAR FEELINGS CLOSE TO MY HEART. I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS STORY AND WILL CHERISH IT ALWAYS. THANK YOU. ( / T 0 T)/
Hainbuche chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
eine andere interessante sichtweise. wow und heul. schöner one-shot. lg hayne
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
That was so sad,and yet adorable at the same time!Loved it!
varthanaa chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
So I'm thinking what to write but nothing comes to my mind.. It's brilliant idea and it's making me cry as hell..
loleo chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Teardrops are falling on my desk. Thank you for this lovely and also so very sad and hopefully story