Reviews for Life For Rent
luramos chapter 32 . 10/14/2014
AMEI
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 32 . 2/23/2014
OMG this so sweet & beautiful & my face literally looks like this right now - TT
baWDolf chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Okay, no matter what I do, every few months I get an overwhelming urge to reread this. What have you done to me? Something make me think about it and then I can't get it out of my head. I think I've read it every few months for the past 3 years.
frostfalcon chapter 32 . 8/3/2013
I'm usually not fond of original characters as love interests but this story was so well done and Jared was right that it really worked. I enjoyed reading this one and I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write and share it.
CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox chapter 32 . 8/3/2012
Loved it ;D
finlaure chapter 32 . 7/29/2012
I just read all 32 chapters through! I wish I had your other addy so I could read the uncut version! This story was soo touching and soo complete and WONDERFUL!
Demon Enma chapter 32 . 7/29/2012
Amazing! Best thing I've ever read. I'm usually against OCs but this? This' just superb :)
C Nightt chapter 32 . 6/13/2012
I enjoy it. the end was the cycle
Heaven's Archer chapter 32 . 3/24/2012
So I've been reading this story once a month since before it was actually a completed story...and didn't realise I didn't have it added to my favs list.

Awkward situation that was awkward has now been rectified ;)

Amazing story! (In case I haven't said it before)
Kaylen Cooper chapter 32 . 3/4/2012
Just re-read all of this again.

As always: absolutely brilliant and way, way awesome. :)

Made me a puddle of goo. :D
The Doctor Lives chapter 32 . 10/24/2011
oookay this was a great story. I think that it's great that your story is about Callen falling i love with someone that is not on his team. I like this because in a slash story he would most likely be paired with Sam and they just don't seem to fit in a romantic relationship. I love the character Jared because he is different and he accepts G for who he is, and also because he never asked him what G was short for he just accepted it. I love this pairing because you can so tell that they are in love and that they make a great couple. Your story was great.
agd888 chapter 32 . 7/26/2011
I loved this story, It was alot of fun. well done
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
wow oh wow i hope home boy can swoop in and save him soon
Creed757 chapter 32 . 5/1/2011
Loved this entire story, I just found this tonight and couldn't stop. Though I kept waiting for a big fight or something to shake the two up, give it a little something extra.

Solace
joniskpelare chapter 32 . 4/24/2011
They are very sweet together and fit very well.