Reviews for Song from a Shadow
CrushedRosePetals chapter 24 . 12/21/2015
True...the moody-musician types are irresistible!
iris2312 chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
I like it...though i must say it is hard for me to imagine Erik as a modern teenager.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 30 . 9/21/2015
Wonderful!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 23 . 6/25/2015
Oh crap. The mask came off. And SHIPPING! CHRISTERIK FTW!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 21 . 6/25/2015
Wow. That was pretty deep! But why would Erik want Christine out of the musical when he's helped her along with it so much? OG, or in this case, TG, strikes again!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
I never thought The Phantom of the Opera could go with a high school setting! And this is it! With Rod Chandler as Raoul de Chagney and Marissa Watson as Meg Giry and Charlotte as Carlotta! Erik's character is going pretty well! But sorry to be a nitpicker, but Christine's last name is spelled "DaaƩ"
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 30 . 2/16/2015
This is a beautiful story.

I don't think I have ever read anything so heartfelt. You have obviously put your heart and soul into this story.

For that, I commend you.
HellaPhantom chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Gotta say, I don't know that I'm a fan of making Erik and Christine the same age... it changes the power dynamic around a lot, and makes their relationship very different (I always figured that in a high school AU he would be more likely to be a teacher, or just some guy creeping around the school). But, I'm somehow still enjoying this!
Fireballmaddie chapter 30 . 2/27/2014
That was so awesome I loved it thank you so much for this story :)
Kalia of Camelot chapter 30 . 1/27/2014
Loved this. Great writing :)
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 30 . 9/16/2013
That was awesome! I really wanna know what happens to them in the future!
LillySmith chapter 30 . 6/18/2013
More, please!
Everyonedeserveslove chapter 30 . 4/18/2013
Cute!
Bergamotte chapter 30 . 3/6/2013
This was absolutely beautiful. It rang very true. Children and teens can be absolutely vicious to people who are different from themselves or don't fit into the crowd. I could easily see this Erik and Christine going on to marry and have a life together, enjoying music. Thanks, waiting4morning.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 30 . 8/21/2012
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! HOPE SO AND CAN'T WAIT! :) 3 :D