Reviews for Song from a Shadow
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 30 . 2/16
This is a beautiful story.

I don't think I have ever read anything so heartfelt. You have obviously put your heart and soul into this story.

For that, I commend you.
HellaPhantom chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Gotta say, I don't know that I'm a fan of making Erik and Christine the same age... it changes the power dynamic around a lot, and makes their relationship very different (I always figured that in a high school AU he would be more likely to be a teacher, or just some guy creeping around the school). But, I'm somehow still enjoying this!
Fireballmaddie chapter 30 . 2/27/2014
That was so awesome I loved it thank you so much for this story :)
Kalia of Camelot chapter 30 . 1/27/2014
Loved this. Great writing :)
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 30 . 9/16/2013
That was awesome! I really wanna know what happens to them in the future!
LillySmith chapter 30 . 6/18/2013
More, please!
Everyonedeserveslove chapter 30 . 4/18/2013
Cute!
Bergamotte chapter 30 . 3/6/2013
This was absolutely beautiful. It rang very true. Children and teens can be absolutely vicious to people who are different from themselves or don't fit into the crowd. I could easily see this Erik and Christine going on to marry and have a life together, enjoying music. Thanks, waiting4morning.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 30 . 8/21/2012
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! HOPE SO AND CAN'T WAIT! :) 3 :D
Phan92 chapter 30 . 9/27/2011
I absolutely loved your story!Thank you for posting it!I also liked the fact that she wasnt raped...I just think it wouldnt fit the style of the story although you kinda expect such behaviour from teenagers!Anyway,I loved it!
Rin chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
"Rod?" straight rod? Lol
Abby chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
It's been almost 10 years since you completed this story. I doubt if you can still see this review, but I wish to write it if not for you then for the other POTO fanfic readers.

Of the hundreds of fanfics I've read everywhere - POTO and otherwise, this falls easily in my top 10. I like that it clearly depicted the complex and intense emotions of Erik and Christine without too much melodrama. The characters barely wept, but I cried gallons over them. That is something.

Congratulations on a job well done. You left me craving for more so I hope that you write more POTO stories soon.
enb2004 chapter 30 . 2/4/2011
FINALLY! I NEVER thought it would happen!

A well written, well thought out HS PotO story with amazing characters and very few grammatical errors! WELL DONE! :D
belle chapter 30 . 8/2/2010
christine has such a good heart...she looks into the beauty of erik's soul and not what others see as nothing but a disfigured boy or a freak. the love between them is just beautiful. good story!
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 30 . 6/22/2010