Reviews for Jennifer's Body
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
diablo cody is a funk weirdo her baby should be killed
phanime chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
I love you -
Abigail Blake chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
i know that 'life get's in the way', but i really want you to write some more :)

im a total jennifer's body fanfic addict, and i love to read the ones that have Jen/Needy pairings. I'm not gay, but I don't like that Chip and Needy were together. Jen didn't need to die. They could've been together :(

Oh well. Please write some more!
Inferno 54 chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Woah wait, in the begining of the chapter how could needy know jennifer died and killed someone if jennifer hadn't told her yet, and then continue to be surprised at the end of the chapter when jennifer recites the tale?
RKF22 chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS GREAT STORY!
The-Amazing-Fan-Girl chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I liked the first chapter. Just an intro to the stories but it was fine. I can not wait to read the next chapter. I hope after the second one there will be a third also following after it.
r0xi chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
plz continue this story! this is a good start to the story :)
Mrs.Lovett1 chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
I have absolutly no idea why you stopped writting, this is great so far. I definatly think you should continue on and then change the ending and make a story or something off of it, i mean no one was really happy with the ending after all(:

its great so far tho, you should really continue

Miranda
rae chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
Love it
Drake chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
You missed the 'o' in 'No' in one of the chapters, and skipped a few commas here and there, but other than that, an easy and enjoyable read. Please update. That "Sexy Partay" scene would be smokin.
Diablo Priest chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Jennifer's still dead until you finish your fic. C'mon, Needy needs you.
VanessaBabyS chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
First off, I like the idea of this story, but I think that maybe I should watch the movie first to get a better understanding of the story, but from what I'm reading is this going to be scary? I don't like scary, just kidding but really I just love Megan so her being Jennifer is HAWT...yeah I said it...gota problem with that? Loving Needy, is that the chick with glasses? See I need to see the movie to better understand it.
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
hmm...i hope you will change the ending :) please do! :)
Team Alice-Bella chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
Love it! Cant wait for more! -
WhitePhoenixes chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Interesting! Will you be updating soon?