Reviews for Say You'll Stay
BatteredandBloodied chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
Wonderful! I absolutely love this story, and I hope you continue on with it. Great job with the characters, it's very, well, in character! I know this is like, two years late, but still, I loved this very much. I hope you decide to dig it out of the depths and bring it back. It has a lot of potential. Of course, I'm a VxH fangirl myself, hee hee. Anyway, the imagery is great and it's quite a fun story. Seems almost like a deleted scene.

Excellent job, bloke!
shinjuTHEpearl chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
WOW! this was soo good. it was so good it was great. i absolutely love the story. please please please continue writing the story... please with toast on top.
BlueNinjaPaw chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
this is so great. you havent posted anything for this in a while but it would be so super great if you write more for it. its really super fantastic and awsome. plot is the best! keep writing.
hellionkyou chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
oh lovely update soon.
Phantom of the Fiction chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
OMG I love it!

Plez update soon!
redheadbrowning chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
that was cool love it
rubydesires chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
Awesomeness with the awkwardness! Haha! Okay, I will admit it. I did not get the Van Helsing reference. Unless it was Valentine's comment about brains. Looking forward to V/H and pizza!
Apprentice chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
Oh geez, I'm sorta worried about what Valentines going to do for her birthday.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
Oh my god you tease! TT_TT I want the next chapter! He's finally back and you leave it on a cliffhanger! GAH! Please! For my sanitys sake update soon!
rubydesires chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
Aw, do I sense a bit of jealousy? Haha! Cute, cute, my friend. Keep them coming!
Trellia chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
You have my attention! I wanna know what happens! Don't leave me hanging! :)
rubydesires chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
:fangirl scream:

Yeah . . . . eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Also, school can be such a pain with this writing business. Good luck, my friend!
teacupsandcyanide chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
AH! the suspense! CONTINUE PLEASE!
rubydesires chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
:looks around: where's everybody else? Oh well, one fan's better than none, right?

Yup yup, lovin' it! Seriously, though, where the hell is Valentine?

Oh! No one seems out of character, by the way.
rubydesires chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
:looks under keyboard: Valentine?

:glomps Queen: Where'd he go?

Pretty sweet story, dude! Can wait for more!