Reviews for Truth Or Consequences
Buzzy chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
Just came across this story and wanted to say that it is very well written. Really great characterizations with different reactions, each perfect to the character. Only one missing was Ziva, but that just makes me ponder how deeply she was affected. Great choice to leave us wondering.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
*falls over laughing* OMG. That. Is. Hilarious!
sallysparrow11 chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
I have been wondering the same thing about how he got there so fast! love your stories and your description of the show in that dialogue.
alix33 chapter 11 . 9/10/2010
"You came her when Kate…" - "You came here when Kate…"
honeydust9251 chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
Good series. In spite of the fact that I adore Gibbs in "Gunny" mode, when he actually shows his humanity its like a warm fuzzy and I just love him all the more. Keep up the good work.
honeydust9251 chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
Although her nickname is spelled with a 'K,' Kate's full name is spelled Caitlyn. Love your tag series but they need to be beta'd.
eriphi chapter 12 . 12/30/2009
Well done. This was wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us adoring readers...
finlaure chapter 12 . 11/3/2009
More than a single tear forming here, many many tears. This is very deep and very very good. I guess we weren't allowed a look into how Ducky and others felt after the news, thank you for the wonderful insight.
sara fenix black chapter 12 . 11/2/2009
OMG! GREAT!

I needed to read about Gibbs reaction to her death.

Lovely work, as always!
vivelabookworm chapter 12 . 11/2/2009
( Poor Ducky. And Gibbs too. This chapter's sad, but good.
Miss Mila chapter 12 . 11/2/2009
I agree with you, this did belong here. An amazing chapter, if I do say so myself. I like Gibbs' last line, and Ducky just being Ducky.

Great!

~Mila
unique.and.proud chapter 12 . 11/2/2009
Hey Heather! It's been ages but finally managed to get around to reading these tags. Some really great ones in there :) Looking forward to finding time to catch up on the rest. Season 7 is definitely proving to be an awesome season! Hope all is well with you.
Hope06 chapter 12 . 11/2/2009
WOW that was AMAZING and so strong so powerful!
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 12 . 11/2/2009
Love this.
M E Wofford chapter 12 . 11/2/2009
Oh this one is very painful to read.

Very painful indeed.