Reviews for Shining Wing: The King of Hearts
naruto-uzumaki-namikaze-uchiha chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
will you be continuing this story.
shadowfang jutsu chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
i look foreword too more of this fic
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
There a reason you made Kyuubi Tsundere?
'dont think im going soft,I STILL HATE YOU!' ...thats tsun tsun if i ever heard it...this the hidden possible pairing?
Wulan-chan chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Your story is good although i like the idea kakashi being naruto older brother better
Kamen Rider Arashi chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Nicely done, ill put out there real quick an say your lucky...cause I've made it a habit (and you can ask Yurei king and quite a few others) I CAN'T review in one word answers. I've already given you a paragraph explaining that hehe. Regardless this is good and I hope you finish the Wave Arc in the next one. As a quick suggestion or however you wanna take this, watch the Road to Ninja movie or at least the Hinata parts. Cause I can honestly say that Hinata may be what you should aim to create with your Hinata being trained by Anko.

After all AU Hinata sure does kinda remind me of Anko, pity the arseholes in charge of the movie decide ANKO couldn't be in it...I HATE them so much for the crap they put her through, it AIN'T FAIR!
labeled5150 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
hey i know u mite not get this but i got a question about your AN um who harem is this im confused is it naruto's harem or someone eles is cuz i like the idea but confused about the harem please tell me who will be in the harem and is it for naruto o and good luck with writing
Hytekrednek chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
I really am enjoying this story so far. I have to go and watch the Gundam series again as it has been years since I have seen any of them. I so don't remember crap as far as it goes. Looking forward to the rest of this story and will be reading all of your other ones as well.

James
Matsu chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Not sure I like the fact that you made Naruto rather ...cold and kinda uncaring.
Crimson Aura chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
needs more updates
killer4853 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
plez update
Remzal Von Enili chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
I love your story and would like to add one question, you mentioned kyuubi armour, will it just be the regular jinchuriki cloak or will naruto gain enough control to make reall armour?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
i have to say, this is one of the best cross-over fics I have read. I truly enjoyed the previous incarnation of this story and am looking forward as to how this one turns out.
Resin Zephyr chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
It's a great story, and I love reading your stories.

Now I don't know if you would call this being picky or not. But I noticed in Shining kitsune that you ended up missing lots of punctuation marks. I also know that this isn't Shining kitsune, but I can't help, but point out that you're missing punctuation marks in chapters 1-5 of Shining Wing: The King of Hearts. Although you're not missing as many in chapter 5, so that means you are catching that mistake.

But, anyways, I love your stories, and I hope that you will finish your stories and maybe, even keep writing more stories after that. I also gotta say that I'm missing all the Sakura and Sasuke bashing, but whatever this is just the beginning of the story.

Sayonara
T-Biggz chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
I have a very wide range of interest on this site. Don't worry this guy won't last till the middle of July. :)
lancelot.knight chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
yeah i gotta agree with you on bigots like that! you can always tell that bigots like that aren't very educated as well! i mean take the KKK for instance you have a bunch of white CHRISTIANS who hate all blacks and JEWS, yet they go to church every weekend and pray to a jew! lmao at the irony!