Reviews for A Tender Little Mouse
DreamPixi chapter 1 . 1/14
Love this! 3
LittleTwoLegs chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I just finished rereading the book (I loved it since I frist read it over five years ago) and I must say you did a very good job of getting into Vincent's head and his views on Cynda.

:) I think it's great you included his beliefe that she would never defy him and his possessiveness over her.

I do find it odd though that he says to make her his child, but then to love her as a woman...hmmmmm.

Do you wish the book had a different ending?
Kagome Monia and Akuma Neko chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
LOVE IT SO CUTE
Classic Dinosaur chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I just finished reading look for me by moonlight not even 5 minutes ago. what i found to be a bit confusing was the way you portrayed vincent, he thinks of her as a little whiny confusing child, not someone to hold power, he just played a little game with her, trying to get her to love and trust him, so he could take her blood. he was going to kill her, not save her. personally, i think it was an okay short, it was "brillant" but it wasnt bad. i dont think you really got into vincents head. vincent was cold, merciless and wanted power, he did not want cynda, just her blood and then to kill her, make her into a phantom like the other girls. im not trying to bash the story you wrote just giving you my thoughts and opions about the book.
Violet Essence chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
i have to say u did an amazing job getting into Vincent's head because the voice u used sounded both creepy, mysterious, and seductive which made ur entry sound just like him!

i wish i could do something like that!
iamnotobssed chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I loved this piece, and thats exactly how I wanted the book to end. I was pretty devestated... the way it turned out, because I guess I'm into the whole 'forbidden love' rage thats going on right now. AH, well. It is what it is.
The Winged Huntress chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Awesome. That sounds like something Vincent would say
amyroseluver1995 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Omg I love this and I hated the way the book ended vincent shops have been a good guy and ran away with her I love the book and I'm glad I'm not the only fan this book is not very well known but it should be u rock do more of these your good at it
ShotGuN Eleck chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
your a really good writer but I thought he was aymming more to the fact of killing her and her becoming a ghost like those before her.
Crazy White Girl chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I found it to be brillantly written, but wasn't convinced it was accurate. I thought that Vicent was just using Cynda to gain from her. He was conniving and evil by nature. I could have misunderstood it, or it me be a interpret as you wish book. All in all I enjoyed it though.
EndlessImmortal chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
M. i love this book so much! I'm reading it for the...fourth time (?) right now. haha. It's amazing. I love this too. I'm gonna go check out your other stories. :0
CheshireTears chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Wow, that was really good. A bit short, but still really good! And I admire you for a.)trying to get inside Vincent's head and b.)for writing the first (and best, lol) Look for me by Moonlight fanfic. And holy crap you have a lot of stories, I think I'll check those out next!

Alice-chan