Reviews for Embers
Guest chapter 81 . 2/1/2022
Rip Northern Water Tribe, and southern one too maybe
I love Azula turning anti-hero. Even Zuko "inviting" her in a way was very sweet
There's only so many times you can get blasted before you rage quit
This is the first time someone punished Aang where he reacted appropriately damn.
Aang determined to help Azula, someone he says he hates, is very sweet. And determined to end Kyoshi's decree even if it kills countless innocents of the Fire Nation is very moving. What a journey
Guest chapter 80 . 2/1/2022
So Katara gets burned, Aang goes Avatar State- since either Zuko opened his chakra, or Aang wasn't in the Avatar State when Azula shot him, so it wasn't locked- and tried to kill the kanolao; was he possessed then? Wouldn't he snap out of it by himself? I guess Zuko wouldn't know anyway
Damn it's getting better and better
Guest chapter 79 . 2/1/2022
Just 22 Chapters to the end! Amazing!
I've thought about the the return of airbending, and I've gotta say I don't think I like how little a role Aang plays in it. Or how easy it was. Just live up the temple, you'll probably get that gift. Aang's supposed to be the last Air Nomad, and while I don't mind the idea of still living survivors or other Air peoples, that airbenders just pop up amongst Earth people who've never bent before does feel unearned.
We're finally in Byakko! It's been hyped up all along.
I liked Hakoda's pov of Byakko. That guy's so traumatized by the Fire Nation, must be quite a shock to see a whole island of them that's pretty chill. And he's not quite right Zuko has the worst best luck, since he always survives
Now we got Hakoda teaming up with Zuko to storm the Boiling Rock and save Chit Sang, let's gooooo
This chapter was amazing
Guest chapter 78 . 2/1/2022
Haha, just Zuko's luck, gets woken up by a shark trying to bite through the broken part of his rib cage and has to hide from something the world believed didn't exist anymore.
Zuko SHOOTING LIGHTNING BABY HERE WE GOOOO
Guest chapter 77 . 2/1/2022
Zuko wandering the air temple and mourning its horror and tragic loss is very sweet.
Guest chapter 76 . 2/1/2022
I like where Azula's arc is going, really interesting
I don't really understand Azulon's plan. If Azula got too good at firebending, they'd reveal her dragon ancestry? But all of Sozin's line is descended of Makoto, how'd that damage Azula without damaging all royals?
Nice how Sokka figured it out
No waaaayy? Amaya really is...? So bender women can be fertile long past a normal woman's time?
Sokka and Zuko make a good team. Too bad no one's told Zuko how screwed Byakko and his sister are
Guest chapter 75 . 2/1/2022
If tattoos in the Fire Nation are for criminals, that's one more layer of misunderstanding between the cultures
Good point of Zuko, they should've mentioned the Comet to everyone in the Earth Kingdom
Guest chapter 74 . 2/1/2022
Aaah so Yangchen is why Makoto hates Air Nomads. Allowed Sabodei to drive the dragons away, which probably led to their death
Didn't turn out to be a disaster, lucky
Guest chapter 73 . 1/31/2022
Oh man, try explaining to Katara and Aang that Zuko saved Aang with a letter
Good that Aang is starting to catch Katara deflecting him
Zuko's not human anyway
Aaaaaaand here goes Aang fucking up the zombie defenses in 3 2 1
Guest chapter 72 . 1/31/2022
You don't descend of genocidal-magic-warlord and mythical and not become a badass strategist
Stop asking me how. You're not me. Damn what a line
This Aang and Zuko convo was lit
I should really go to sleep
Guest chapter 71 . 1/31/2022
Sokka is very patient, but even he sometimes gets tired of Aang
Aang feels like the vegan at a grill parry giving you shit for not having tofu sausages
Wonder how the gaangs gonna mess up Zuko's plans
Guest chapter 70 . 1/31/2022
It's great to see this settlement and the new airbenders and Fong in their three way struggle. I love all the development that went into creating Dragon's Wings
Now Aangs here, oh boy
Guest chapter 68 . 1/31/2022
So I'm assuming Kotori, the rest of the onmitsu and Ozai, have been waiting so long to finally have valid enough pretext to invade Byakko that they don't care whether or not Katara might have lied. Which is why Kotori betrayed her and went to Ozai. Add to that, Ozai's growing irritation with Azula AND her fucking with his one chance to finally personally contribute in the war. Remember, Zuko speaking out of turn in the War Room of Ozai was enough to exile him. Though it was just a pretext to kill/maim Zuko anyway, still it sets a precedent for what messing with Ozai's war plans can mean for you.

So Azula definitely has to run, just dunno where
Guest chapter 69 . 1/31/2022
This chap was very sweet
Guest chapter 68 . 1/31/2022
the air on Air Temples tend to affect its inhabitants thinking, huh. Makes them all morons.
Aang, without firebending Makoto is nothing but a large lizard. If you wanted to, you could've taken her.
That was such a badass Katara moment. Maybe Shidan isn't screwed, these onmitsu are loyal to Azula specifically, so they wouldn't mention Shidan's betrayal to Ozai but to Azula. Given that she likes her grandpa, maybe she won't have him killed.

Oh no, is Hue using the subs as bait for Makoto?

Canon Aang wasn't such a wimp about losing but then again he could build more self esteem and didn't have his whole world view constantly broken

Sooooo Byakko is saved because Azula covers up Katara spilling on Shidan? Best granddaughter you could ask for.
Azula even figured the knack of the Air peoples, which is dangerous for Aang

I thought Mai was betraying Azula, then showed up by her side, which confused the hell out of me. I don't know what her plan is now (join up with the gaang? Go to Byakko? Go to Zuko and Min?) But why Ty Lee? Because the onmitsu were always lying to her? Because there are other airbenders left in the world?

Azula now has to flee from Ozai so where will she go? To Byakko, to her brother?
9,753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »