Reviews for Embers
BlueAzaleah chapter 15 . 11/14/2020
“It lies, nephew. Never forget that”
-Iroh to Zuko, about the haima-jiao.
Was I the only one reminded of Azula? Not just by the part about lying— everything else, too. Imagine if Shirong was spying on them and overheard the seventeen-year-old comparing his younger sister to an evil spirit that even the Dai Li feared then say something like “No, she’s worse.”
bob4204ever chapter 9 . 11/16/2020
I'm confuse what happen. was the water tribe healer a ugly witch or wat?
bob4204ever chapter 4 . 11/15/2020
so is azula in this universe a crazy psychopath murdering bitch?
bob4204ever chapter 4 . 11/15/2020
so I'm bir confuse. why did the villager despise the girl, Ping? was she a firebender?
bob4204ever chapter 3 . 11/15/2020
the writing level is quite complicate and advance that even i have a hard time to understand dafuq is going on but the story you made up is really good.
de king de kao chapter 26 . 11/13/2020
Good story
Dakka123 chapter 91 . 11/6/2020
This is an incredible story.
In the 10 years in reading fanfic I believe this is the most thought out, in character and well constructed story ever. You even managed to complete it!
Your story telling is compelling and the pacing was great.
I’m sorry my review isn’t more informative but I’ve been lacking sleep so I can read your words.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 54 . 10/25/2020
if any spirit messes with sokka they mess with the moon spirit, bet
Alphros chapter 91 . 10/24/2020
Wow. While this ended too swiftly for my liking, this was nonetheless a fantastic story. Thank you.
ShelisCamlei chapter 91 . 10/22/2020
Oh man.
I just read this entire story in a week and a half.
If that's not saying enough: This was an absolutely amazing ride!
Thank you for writing something so thoughtful, convincing and incredibly thrilling.
BlitzkriegAngel chapter 35 . 10/21/2020
I forgot how damn good this story was ... but better than the story are your notes/explanations at the end. Thought-Provoking is the best description I have but that really fails to cover the entirety of how incredible your research for this story and your breakdown of it is. And yeah a pre-teen boy with a repeatable, mystical, non-harmful to self ability to become a WMD ... hell no.
broken5pieces chapter 3 . 10/15/2020
I'm... so confused. I don't understand anything. Like what is even happening?
realfan16 chapter 10 . 10/12/2020
Heavens! this was unexpected. I totally did not see it coming and my arrogance tells me that I technically have read enough to have seen it coming. Amazing fic and I'm still in chapter 10 TT_TT
PsychoLeopard chapter 91 . 10/6/2020
Wow.
This is stunning. I love the depth you've added to not only the characters but the world. You've given each nation a rich culture that interacts with their element, and obviously done your research. You brought out the flaws in each character without demonizing any of them, which is no small task either. You've also mastered the skill of making your reader go "just one more page, just one more chapter" the whole way through.
Very well done!
Mayapapaya chapter 90 . 10/2/2020
Oof, omg. After 5 days of reading.

Smh. S.M.H.

That was, it was, they were-eyfbhdcbdhd.

Seriously. Omg. I'm freaking still speachless and still reeling. That was an epic ride, really an epic ride. I mean, I was just reading because of a flighty Avatar bend, and it's Zuko's story mostly. And fuck.

This was satisfying in every way possible. World building, Character developmet, characterizations, plotting, the twists, the finished loose ends, and the fucking way you wrote it. Jesus christ.

Embers is beautiful.

I meant to leave a review in AO3 but seeing as i don't have an account. Well.

Anyway, seriously, seriously. This was such a ride. I love it, really really really love it. You made me itch to get a pen and start writing again. Seriously. I love you. For a long time I've shelved it, and well, i don't know reading this struck a chord really.

But, ah, thank you. Anyway, thank you, words cannot express. This story is such a gift. (I'll have to print this up and hardbound it). Thank you.
9,752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »