Reviews for Embers
Guest chapter 17 . 7/22/2022
That was so epic
Guest chapter 16 . 7/22/2022
Shoring is a very interesting character!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/22/2022
And now I love Luli
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2022
Thank you for the wholesome relationship sbip between Tingzhe and Meixiang!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2022
"And her Dad had wandered out of the bedroom rubbing his head and looking very thoughtful. Wrong period artifact in the dig thoughtful"

The character details! I love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2022
Damn, the lore keeps growing! I love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2022
"If I don't have my honor, I can't be Father's heir. If I'm not - Azula is.

His people. Oh spirits, the things she'd do to his people. And to the world."

Damn.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2022
Still at the scene with Gyatso, but this is trippy as hell and I love it. Spirit world shouldn't make sense, and it doesn't!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2022
Holy shit.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2022
"You want people to trust you, but more than that, you want to be in charge. So you can't help twisting the knife, with little things you think people won't notice. And I bet most of them don't. I bet your little band thinks you're gold. I bet Katara liked you too, until you did something stupid.

Azula would eat you for lunch."

Epic!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2022
Poor Zuko!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2022
"It was like trying to climb sheer rock with his fingertips. But he'd done that, too."

The most badass line
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2022
Damn, this story just gets better and better with each chapter! It's so rich, yet seamlessly fits with established worldbuilding facts from Canon. It's like we cut 3 layers deeper into everything, and I LOVE it!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2022
Still at the beginning of the chapter, but I LOVE how Toph views everyone else as kids because of their naivete. It's a really nice perspective, since she's often represented as the bratty and immature one (even though that could be because she knows the rules and actively chooses not to play by them!)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2022
Damn, Toph and Iroh are a killer combo!
9,753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »