Reviews for Embers
Guest chapter 91 . 7/12/2022
Amaya DEFINITELY made that Zuko’s Mastery test. Poor fool. Thanks for writing, this was a fantabulous read.
Guest chapter 57 . 7/9/2022
Looked up an image; the Ambulocetus looks like a furry crocodile-platypus. So the kadzait is therefore a platypus-wolf. XD
Guest chapter 91 . 7/3/2022
12/10 will read again ️️️️️️
FiveRivers chapter 91 . 6/29/2022
Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/24/2022
This work is so goddamn good and SO MUCH LONGER than I remember every time I come back to it. Multiple Books Long. That's so fucking impressive! And it's so well written! ALL MY LOVE (okay gonna keep reading now)
jsmythiee chapter 1 . 6/6/2022
Completely floored by the level of good writing in this story. The way you describe everyone's different perspectives and keep things realistic is simply amazing.
thecagedsong chapter 4 . 6/2/2022
I never realized the parallel here. here Zuko uses memories of when he has been successful as a place of refuge against his fears that he is not good enough. Azusa can't tempt him to anger because he has fought spirits and is a healer and befriended Asahi. it the bulwark against his fear of failure the way Zuko's love will become Azula's shelter.
First Consul chapter 91 . 5/26/2022
A standing ovation for this story! This may very well be the best I've read on FFN, and certainly the best when it comes to world-building.
An absolute masterpiece, I'd say.
The greatest strength of this story was the examination of the different cultures of the different nations, and how the characters reacted to cultural differences. I especially like your version of the Fire Nation, as you give it a true history and culture, just like anywhere you could go in the real world.
There are stories that make the world come to life, but in the best parts your story makes it seem almost real.
Often times I talk about the "novel quality" fanfictions (fanfictions I think are so good they could stand up to high quality novels) that are out there, and this story is absolutely one of them.
Truly, thank you.
Kitrana chapter 3 . 5/17/2022
To the welsh law thing: Especially when you're stealing from people who murdered their own daughter and you just saved everyone from a plague eh.
realfan16 chapter 84 . 5/12/2022
Guess final showdown in Zuko's domain. Damn yu can't be telling me you read all those books just to explain airships in the ATLA world...If u did *clapping enthusiastically* at the dedication. kudos
realfan16 chapter 82 . 5/12/2022
plans have been made. the ppl informed and prepared for war. the die is cast. let the massacre begin
realfan16 chapter 84 . 5/12/2022
Here's2tomorrow chapter 65 . 4/10/2022
! SCADIAN! YOU'RE A SCADIAN! I... ! HI! Greetings from the Midrealm!
mattjohnson999666 chapter 91 . 4/5/2022
My third time rereading this piece and every time the level of detail and thought put into this story amazes me. It is a joy to read, and I hope that others will continue to find it and enjoy it as well.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/14/2022
Ohhhh, Katara is a no-goodnik, may Yogiri’s eye settle upon her
9,752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »