Reviews for The Arctic Expedition Consequence
browneyednerd chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Revenge is best served cold. Revenge is sweet. Therefore, revenge is ice cream.
kat1450 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Thank you so much for acknowledging how dreadfully the other boys treated Sheldon in this episode. That was a major betrayal of both friendship and scientific method (which Sheldon would probably find more disturbing) but everyone acted like he was a two year old having a strop.
fanAtHeart chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
They all nodded, including Sheldon.

ROFL!

This line has made me giggle out loud all three times I've read the epilogue!
kmd5133 chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
'batter dip the corn dog?'

CLASSIC!
chraleylove chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
LOVED IT.

Epilogue please! 3
daisychains123 chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
This is BRILLIANT. LOVED IT.
FaithfullyGlee chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
hee hee. LIKE! found this on Paradox. it is amazing. continuing?
Passionate-HighFive chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
I am so glad you added this chapter. Very well done.
gemsileJade chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Evil from the start? Hm...maybe as an AU to this fic. But I like this version best! Great job, and thanks for giving us Sheldon's POV!
Passionate-HighFive chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Fantastic! This story is so well done. I couldn't help but cheer when Sheldon went all asshole at the end of the first chapters and just crushed Leonard. And yes I can totally see Leonard be a huge bitch about it. Man I really hope that you write more, I would love to see the continuation of this.
PaoHalliwell chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Oh Leonard was so mean! grgr

pleasee don't make penny think sheldon use her..!

Great chapter!
Anjya chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Wow, I read this the other day, then had to come back and reread it because it stuck with me. Wonderful piece, thank you for going there.
gothfeary chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Wow. I loved it! I really do hope you do a couple of chapters about the fall out!
Catler chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Although i believe sheldon has the capactity to be malicious, and using something like this against leonard when the opportunity arises is something he'd do if pushed far enough, i dont really think, at time when he was sobbing on his bed, he would have been in the right frame of mind to come up with a plan like that. Also, given sheldons repuation for being clueless about social and romantic relationships, not to mention his phobia for sharing germs, i doubt he would have 'planned' to sleep with her.

In saying that, often sheldon will turn around and do things that catch me completely off guard, so i suppose it would be possible for him to have planned it... Give it a go, i'd be very interested to see your take on it :)
serva bella chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
OH, I love this story. I hope you do a sequel.

Thanks for sharing!