Reviews for The Arctic Expedition Consequence
fanAtHeart chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Sheldon cannot plan this from the start!

I *will* be devastated.

That's how I thought the last chapter was going and nearly didn't read this one.

Please, please, tell us about Penny's reaction instead. Maybe have Sheldon trying to think of ways to say "sorry"? Howard can even pretend to help...

Please no evil Sheldon!
articfox chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
I really hope we get to see thea aftermath of Sheldon's words - especially once Penny finds out!
naughtykittekat chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Beautiful, I can't wait for more! Revenge!Sex hotness ... even unassuming revenge!sex. Sheldon didn't seem OOC to me btw.

However, I'm still wondering what Penny's motivations for jumping him so fast were, I mean she waited 3 months for Leonard... and yes Leonard is being a dick, but I don't think she would have dismissed him quite so quickly. She has a history with staying with crappy men.

But, totally loved and want more. NOW!

-Riley (wickedlilwitch)
Sakura Kinomoto16 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
whew! I need a cold shower after that, lol. It was just awesome in so many ways. I can see the expressions on Sheldon's face while informing Leonard. Just perfect! Sequel? Pretty please! :)
Catler chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Nice twist at the end, i could totally see sheldon using leonards 'primitive biological urges' to get revenge lol
Jadegemsile chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Wow...just wow... You totally turned Sheldon into a bad boy, a HOT bad boy! And I love you for it. Hmm...but when exactly did he come up with that plan? Before he hugged her? Or afterwards when he was thinking... I'm going to go with the second, so I can still enjoy the yummy S/P love. And screw you Leonard, you don't deserve her!
Wosywosy chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Yes revenges is sweet!

I liked this story, you had a good narrative working here. Plus I love the last lines when one can visualize the pleasure in Sheldon's :"Oh Leonard. Of course I did.”

Good Work and plenty of more stories please : )
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Oh. My. God.

1) Very hot. *claps*

2) Curse Leonard for interupting. (as usual!)

3) Sheldon Cooper hard ass FTW.

Well said Sheldon! Well said!
jessicajason chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Awesome. Take that, Leonard!
Bella-Jade83 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER!

I'm speechless! That just totally blew my mind. In your face Leonard! WOW!
chraleylove chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
And THAT is how the episode should have went!

That. Was. Phenomenal.