Reviews for Nightmares
Messer Victo chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
you spell it Saleem. great story by the way
God'srider chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
My favorite chapter so far! It was very realistic! I want them to tell each other what they were thinking in this chapter because they need to know! Ziva calling Tony's name was so sweet! It is like second nature for her to need him and he reacted great! I love the whole last paragraph!
God'srider chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Poor Ziva! I liked the last flashback because it was sweet and deep! She loves DiNozzo!
God'srider chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This is interesting!

Correction: Ziva's apartment blew up the day after Tony shot Rivkin so her new one would not smell like death. Just wanted to let you know.
His Roza chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
omg plz plz plz write more as soon as you can i love it
AthosionWarrior chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
update soon
Aurelie G chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
I love it !

Please go on !

Thank you !
Frogster chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
That is a good explanation for Ziva's anger. I think anger would probably the most natural emotion for her, the only one that she might let show.

You did a good job. Update soon!
DoctorHarrisonWells chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
This story is amazing.

Just so you know.
His Roza chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
omg i love it plz write more as soon as you can
gsr4ever chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Nice job. Good fic
Queen of True Love chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Lovely, i wish you to keep it up!
fanoftiva chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Ziva seems SO out of character. After the season premiere, she was totally humble, broken and ready to die to save Tony and McGee. No signs of this anger and meanness.
jaimee01 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
okay she's being a bit harsh in this, i mean he did kinda risk his life even when he thought she was dead just to get vengeance for her death

its a good start though

i spell it Saleem but i dont know if thats right
Mac chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
It is spelled Salim and a very good start just a quick note though Ziva's apartment was blown to smithereens in Aliyah episode. not a big deal if you want to keep her apartment though your choice. Look forward to more