Reviews for Lunarian Witch
Puffgirl1952 chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
I am curious...keep writting...
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 10 . 7/27/2013

Kaito hungry want to eat
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
Very cool Story
CBUsagi chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
AHH! Continue, I've always had a soft spot for Malfoy/Serena stories but I do love a good Serena with one of the twins, preferably Fred. That is unless you have already decided.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 9 . 4/3/2010
hm, interesting way to bring in the dememtors, and make them a part of the sm world. update soon! gomen for the late review

Taeniaea chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
cool story
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
hehe, wow. i like it so far! but i am eager for usagi to start flirting with the twins. please, update soon!

p.s.

idk if you've read it or not, but could you check out my sm fic, sailor moon: street racing? thank you very much
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 6 . 11/4/2009
(big grin!) good. i can't wait to see how she takes to the twins. anyways, good chap, and update soon!

whiterabbit369 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Please continue there are so many good stories that have been started and not finished. With that said I think you’re doing a very good job. I hope the pairing will be Snape or Draco.

Rabbit
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 5 . 10/21/2009
interesting still. keep up the good work

Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
can't send out any more pms for the day, so here goes, lol. i would like to see her more with fred, if possible, lol.

and you're very welcome for the review. keep it up!

oh, when you get a chance, would you be able to check out my sm fic, sailor moon: street racing? thank you very much

Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
interesting. i would actually like to see usa/fred or george. anyways, update soon