Reviews for Sweets
RainiDayzScar chapter 1 . 1/5
Dis is really well written and also...actors DO try to eat each other's faces while kissing...it's true
Guest Nina chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
SO SO ADORABLE!
Emptydarkneification chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
haha aaaaaaaw loves...

Kai! you are loved!
and Hal finally you did something!
RukaKurokawa chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
This is so cute! Switch really does need more love though... Maybe I'll start writing a HalxKai story in the future. I... just... *fangirls*
iamrebornthruhim chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Such a cute story!
Breyito-Black-Lupin chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Hahahaha...I want to see that! U

But it would be better if Hal does a striptease for Kai...P

Very nice fic! I really liked it!

And I'm agree with you...there's almost none fic of them here...that is so sad! (

Anyway...thanks for writing this!

To favorites!

Kisses!
JellyD chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Dunno Hiki what young people these days are thinking but I like that they're doing (:
Macekklacek chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Sweet. Even though I hate Valentines Days:D
Lizz1792 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
thank so much for this!love this couple and the manga!:3
YurumiNotto chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Man, this is CUTE!
Nagareboshi-Lover chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
very good! cute! this and the first chapter were way cute!
Nagareboshi-Lover chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
omg! this one was really good! good job :)
The Owls Made Me Do It chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
I was already planning on reviewing, but that little promise at the end of the epilogue made it all the more necessary to do. Though the general cuteness of this story deserves a lot more than a review. Something along the lines of pelting the author with cookies and panda plushies should suffice, ne? (Though that's just my overly sadistic mind speaking. And yes, it has to be pandas. It just does.)

You did a brilliant job keeping them both in character. Out of the.. nineteen stories I have read/assaulted in search of KaixHal fluff, this has to be one of the best. (Only nineteen... Kai and Hal must feel so unloved.)

Sorry about the excessively long review (or at least, it looks long.) I'll stop now before I exceed the character limit.

Again, this was extremely good. Especially considering it's your first fanfic.

J.
Zuigerphobia chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
P.S. Feel free to leave Kai on my doorstep with a 'How to strip for Dummies' guide -pervy laugh-
Zuigerphobia chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Awww, Hal you idiot! *smacks Hal around like a pinata a few times*

Very, very, very cute! You've made me a very a

happy girl