Reviews for Under Your Skin
Brittany0934 chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Wish I could read the sequel.
Matt chapter 1 . 12/3/2018
Found the concept interesting but can't stand the awful spelling and grammar.
JanieOhio chapter 20 . 8/29/2017
I really liked this one, but it looks like the sequel was lost forever? this wouldn't be so terrible if it didn't stop how it did. will you ever replace it? pretty please?
HardCoreYaoiLove chapter 20 . 5/7/2017
Did you ever write the sequel? I cannot find it
Hancock23 chapter 20 . 8/7/2016
i am looking for the sequel right away.
ejane123 chapter 20 . 2/29/2016
when will the sequel be up, i love this story its by far my favourite and i need the sequel. xx
Matt chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Who is this "teller" you keep referring to? Tellers work in banks. There are no tellers in a hotel. Hotels have receptionists, bellmen or bellhops, and concierges. And you used the word "allusion" twice, when it should be "illusion". Different words, different meaning.
AKTF-0729 chapter 20 . 7/1/2015
Once again leaving a review for yet another amazing story of yours. Even though it has been a while since this fic finished, I really do hope that you still continue with the epilogue. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Belarus1021 chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
YOU NAMED THE RESTAURANT RED STICK!?
lifelovelaugh chapter 20 . 3/27/2015
I really love this story but would love it even more if u cominuted the series! Love the mpref btw it will make it interesting :)
Seraphin chapter 20 . 1/10/2015
I wonder, if there exist possibility to read Protection. Would you update it? Was it lost? Would you write it (maybe again)? Would you write at least short resume or shortened sequel, like 1-2chapters or prolog?
AliceCullen3 chapter 20 . 12/25/2014
LOVE IT!
BabyGhost123 chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
I loved the story...I really want to know what Draco would do next since he fainted and all that...update soon
BookLover0317538 chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
I know okay chapter 20 . 6/10/2014
Well, not a shock to me, but I'm sure it was to him.